Gravity / Boson expansion board for Micro:bit
Gravity expansion for Microbit
- Fast connection (Gravity)
- 6 Gravity ports
- Audio Jack
- Crocodile connection
- 5 connection cables
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
Boson expansion for Micro:Bit - quickly connect Gravity sensors
This expansion is used with the pocket-sized microcontroller designed for kids and beginners to learn coding and electronics. This expansion helps to easily bring ideas into DIY digital games, interactive projects and robotics.
The Micro:bit interface for the crocodile clips are not always handy and safe enough to connect peripherals and sensors. To explore advanced possibilities with Micro:bit, DFRobots designed the Boson expansion Board used to connect gravity sensor on Micro:bit. The expansion board does connect via the Micro:bit edge connector.
The expansion board comes with 6 sockets (3 pins) compatible with the Boson and Gravity modularized electronic blocks. The Boson modules use the same connector as the gravity modules and the Boson expansion board for Micro:bit. So the wiring is made so simple.
The Boson/gravity modules and sensors covers most popular digital (blue color code) and analog (red color code) sensors and actuators, supporting sound, light and motion interaction.
You can connect a headphone to the board through the 3.5mm headphone jack (and volume knob).
The expansion board also feature an external USB power port for steady current supply to the peripherals.
The expansion board comes with 6 cables (PH2.0) of 200mm.
- 3-Pin fool-proof connector x 6 connectors
- Headphone jack with volume knob
- External power port and ON/OFF switch
- Compatible with: Gravity and Boson module
- MicroUSB Power Port Voltage：5V
- PH2.0 Input/output Voltage: 3.3V
- Input/output ring Voltage: 3.3V
- Maximum Current: 500mA
- Working temperature: 0-85°C
- Size: 80 * 70 mm
- Weight: 48g
* Discover the Boson modules (DFRobot, english) https://www.dfrobot.com/boson
* Discover the Gravity modules (DFRobot, english) https://www.dfrobot.com/gravity
* Projects and examples (DFRobot, english) https://www.dfrobot.com/product-1637.html