ATmega328, a high quality Uno compatible for prototyping
This Arduino compatible board (like ATmega328, Uno) is looking like a an Arduino except that the board is yellow and named "YELLOW BOARD". The board can be programmed like an UNO with Arduino IDE.
As the UNO board, the YELLOW offers the following pinout:
- I/O Pin: 14 digital pins (with 6 pins able to act as PWM output)
- Analog inputs: 6
The board also offers shield connectors for the R3 revision with the 3.3V reference, a RESET pin (which allow you to reset the Yellow from the shield). Le power circuit allows automagically switch the power supply from between USB power and JACK connector.
YELLOW is hardware compatible with the UNO R3, so you could use all your shields, libraries and code with this plateform.
- Size (maximum): 75.14 x 53.51 x 15.08mm
- Weight: 27.95g
- Technical datasheet: YELLOW is an uno compatible -> arduino.cc/en/Main/ArduinoBoardUno
- Microcontroleur: ATmega328
- Working voltage: 5V
- Input voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input voltage (limites): 6-20V
- Current per I/O pin: 40 mA
- Current per I/O under 3.3V: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) with 0.5 KB used for the bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock speed: 16 MHz
About Arduino and Arduino compatibles
Arduino is an electronic prototyping plateforme based on open-source hardware, flexible software and easiness. It can be used by artist, designers, hobbyist and any person that want to create objet or interactive environment. Arduino can sense the world to receive data from sensors (inputs) and can also act on the world by controling light, motors and others actuators. The microcontroler on the board can be programmed with the Arduino Programming Language (Simplified C based on wiring) and the IDE environment is based on Processing. The Arduino projects can be autonomous or can communicate with external projects running on computer (eg: Flash, Processing, Max/MSP).