Core Ink : M5Stack core + 1.54’’ eINK – development kit
eINK Core development plateform
- ESP32-PICO-D4 based
- 1.54" eINK display
- Core Ink
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
CoreInk: an 1.54" eInk display development kit based on ESP32
CoreInk is new M5Stack core product build around a E-ink display and an ESP32-PICO-D4 microcontroler. The display offers 200x200 black/white pixels on 1.54" e-Ink display.
E-ink displays are more natureal to read for human eyes than LCD display. E-Ink is a great choice for for reading or viewing data/text over a long period of time.
The other benefits of E-Ink is its extremely low power consumption since it has the ability to retain an images when it is not powered.
The CoreInk can be controled with a multi-function clickable volume button, a physical button, integrated status LED and a buzzer.
The CoreInk also includes useful addons like deep sleep feature to increase the lifetime of the 390mAh Lipo，a BM8563 RTC for controlling accurate timing (also used for deep sleeping).
Finally, the CoreInk also features a reset button, a power button and three expansions port:
- 2x8 pins M-Bus expansion port under the CoreInk.
- 1x8 Hat Expansion on the top side of the CoreInk.
- Grove connector on the bottom side of the CoreInk (HY2.0-4P)
This e-Ink core is a great to creates IoT Terminal, mini message reader, Industrial Control Panel, Electronic Tag... that can be snapped onto any metallic surface thank to the magnet base (can also be plugged onto lego technics).
The power management solution used on the CoreInk is different from the other Core & StickC plateform. The PWR button is used as a power-on button (long press 2s). To shutdown the device, you need to use the software API (or press the reset button under the CoreInk).
To take care of the the e-Ink, avoid long-time high-frequency refresh when using it. The recommended refresh interval is once every 15s.
More information on the manufacturer product sheet.
Sensitive to ultraviolet
Do not expose the device to ultraviolet rays. It may damage the screen.
Do not expose to ultraviolet rays for a long time, otherwise it may cause irreversible damage to the ink screen.
- ESP32-PICO-D4 @ 240MHz dual core, 600 DMIPS, 520KB SRAM, Wi-Fi, dual mode Bluetooth
- Wifi: 2.4G 3D Antenna
- 4M internal Flash
- Low Power e-Ink 200x200 px display
- 180 degree viewing angle
- Multiple Expansion ports
- Built-in Magnet
- Internal Lipo Battery
- Input Voltage: 5V @ 500mA
- 1x USB Type C
- 1x Grove 4 pins (HY2.0-4P)
- 1x M-BUS Female Connector (2x8 pins)
- 1x Hat Expansion (8 pins)
- E-Ink Display:
- SPI Port
- 184 dpi
- 1-bit color (Black & White, Grayscale：2 colors
- Viewing Area：27.6x27.6 mm
- Dot pitch: 0.138x0.138 mm
- Refresh Time: 0.82s, Partial refresh 0.24s
- Physical Buttons:
- 1x Programmable
- 1x Reset
- 1x Power
- Green LED
- RTC: BM8563
- Buzzer: Passive Buzzer
- PINS: G25, G26, G36, G23, G34, G18, G21, G22, G14, G13
- Battery: 390mAh @ 3.7V
- Working Temp: 0°C to 40°C
- Weight: 32gr
- Dimensions: 56 x 40 x 16mm
- Case Material: Plastic ( PC )
For each order, you will receive:
- 1x Core Ink
- 1x USB type-C (20cm)
- CoreInk Document (M5Stack Docs, English).