[T] - Arduino Mega R3 (ATmega2560 - assemblé)
Arduino Mega 2560 R3 (assembled)
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
NEW VERSION! Here is the Arduino Mega Revision 3 (R3). The Arduino Mega 2560 is a micro controller board based on a ATmega2560 (data sheet). It has 54 digital input/output pins (14 of which can be used in PWM), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial port), a 16MHz oscillator, a USB connection, a jack-type power Jack, an ICSP connector and a reset button. The board contains everything that is needed to support the micro controller; to begin, simply plug it into your computer with the USB connector or using an AC/DC adapter or battery. The mega is generally compatible with most shields designed for Arduino Duemilanove, Diecimila, Uno (compatibility to check).
- Length: 101.98mm
- Width: 53.63mm
- Weight: ~50gr
- Available at Arduino.CC http://arduino.cc/en/Main/ArduinoBoardMega
- Data sheet
Other technical information
- Micro controller: ATmega2560
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Power supply voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Power supply voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital Inputs/Outputs: 54 I/O pins (14 of which support the PWM output)
- Analog Inputs: 16 inputs
- CC Current (DC) per input/output pin: 40 mA
- CC Current (DC) per input/output pin under 3.3V: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 256 KB (of which 8KB used for the bootloader)
- SRAM: 8 KB
- EEPROM: 4 KB
- Clock frequency: 16 MHz
- See our Arduino getting started Guide in French
- Our wiki dedicated to Arduino, sensors, kit, etc in French
- Internet that is full of resources for Arduino.