DCDC Converter 5V 2A, Step-down, MP1482DS, automotive
DC/DC regulator MP1482DS
- Input: 6-16V
- Output: 5V (2A max)
- Automotive application
- Also named DCDC6-16-TO5
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
Power your USB project from this 6-16V to 5V regulator (2A max)
Allows to power boards and projects that needs 5V power source (Raspberry Pi, A20-OLinuXino-LIME, BeagleBone, etc) from an adapter offering an input voltage between 6V and 16V DC.
It is a very convenient solution to get 5V in a car - the DCDC6-16-TO5 (this product) will transform the 12V input to 5V/2A output.
The input connector is a standard power jack. The output connector is USB type A host which allow you to connect your USB device.
- Input voltage: between 6 and 16 VDC
- Output voltage: 5 Volts
- Powering via: jack connector (positive center)
- Output:Via USB-A
- suited to power automotive based project -OR- to power projects from a 12 volts battery
- A USB LED status (red, when the USB is powered)
- Régulateur MP1482DS
- Type Step-Down (buck)
- Max output current 2A (see datasheet MP1482DS)
- Over-current protection.
- Board schematic (pdf, Olimex)
- MP1482DS datasheet (pdf, MPS)
- Board size: 82 x 46mm
- Max Height: 40mm