8 servo-motors controler board for Raspberry-Pi Pico
The 8 servos controler from Kitronik is a compact board allowing to control up to 8 servos simultaneously. This board is a great choice for advanced robotic project based on Raspberry-Pi Pico.
The board is designed for the Pico fitted with pin headers so the Pico can then slot straight into the board and remove to propel another project. The board features standard 3-pins servo connectors (the servos can be plugged without the need for soldering).
As well as supporting 8 servos, the board also features 5 external connections to GPIO pins (accompagned with 3V and GND).
This connector breakout the 3 ADC pins + GP0 & GP1 of the Pico.
This connector can be used to connect sensor and devices to be controled by the Pico.
The board is powered via a terminal connector. The board supply is controlled via a on/off switch (the green LED lits when the board is powered).
The board produces a regulated 3V supply powering the Pico Pico (via the 40pins connector). No need to power the Pico separately.
The board also feature a reverse polarity protection.
MicroPython code is available on GitHub to help you in your project developpement.
- This board is not supplied with a Raspberry Pi Pico, one can be obtained separately here.
- This board is capable of continuous use at high currents. During such use, it may become hot.
- Control up 8 servos simultaneously with the Raspberry Pi Pico.
- add IO for advanced robotics projects.
- 3 pins standard servo connectors.
- 5 breakout pins (3 ADC pins and GP0 and GP1) togheter with 3V and GND (from the Pico).
- The board features a terminal block power input connector, with on/off switch and power status LED.
- Servo board will power:
- all of the attached servos
- The Pico with a regulated 3V supply.
- Built-in reverse polarity protection.
- MicroPython module & sample code.