Buggy robot pour Pico
Pico based Mobile robotic plateform
- 2 Motors
- RGB LED
- Ultrasonic sensor
- Line follower device (3 sensor)
- Servo connectors
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
Discover the robotics with the Raspberry-Pi Pico and Buggy
Buggy is an Autonomous Robotics Platform for Raspberry Pi Pico, a fun and hands-on way to get introduced in robotics. The buggy is provided with an english booklet used as kit guide describing all the steps to takes the control of your robot.
The Buggy is designed as an evolutive plateform allowing you to append additional items like servos, another ultrasonic sensor and also a pen to make drawing. With additional DIY skill you can even adding more items to the plateform.
The buggy is propelled by a Raspberry-Pi Pico microcontroler (not included) that you just inserted right in place into the dedicated connector, we do recommend to use a Raspberry-Pico with Header already attached (also works with Pico Wireless).
The kit is made of a platform chassis, 2 wheels + tyres, a line-following sensor (under the board) and an ultrasonic sensor. The kit requires no soldering and only minimal mechanical assembly. Place the tyres on the wheels then place the wheels onto the pre-mounted motors. Plug the ultrasonic and line following sensors right onto the board. Finally, plug you Raspberry-Pi Pico on the dedicated connector. As last operation, just add 4 x Alkaline AA batteries to the battery holders underneath the buggy and you are ready to start with the buggy robot. It is the time to open the instruction guide.
The booklet guides contains every step required to know your robot. It contains assembly guide, info on preparing the Raspberry Pi Pico, the Thonny editor, and how to write code for every feature of the buggy. The board is completly explained.
Aside the booklet, you can also have an online tutorials which go into more detail on coding the key features of the board.
To help make programming the robot as simple as possible, Kitronik has developed a set of Micropython modules here (PicoAutonomousRobotics.py, etc). More information on this can be found in the booklet supplied with the kit. All the code can be downloaded by pressing the green button labelled "code" then select the "Download Zip" entry.
- is a fun and hands-on introduction to robotics.
- is a Robotics Platform designed to grow with you, start small then add complexity later.
- is shipped with a detailed guide booklet (english) backed up with freely available online tutorials.
- introduces the user to light, movement and sensing. The robot can be as hands-on or hands-off as want it to be.
- can be programmed to react to the world around it.
- allow to learn to code with MicroPython, using simple to follow guides with the beginner-friendly Thonny editor.
- This buggy is not supplied with a Pico, you can obtain a Raspberry Pi Pico here.
- PCB Length: 126mm
- PCB Width: 60mm
- Wheel diameter: 67.5mm
For each order, you will receive:
- 1x Autonomous robotics buggy chassis PCB.
- 2x Kitronik 5 spoke wheels and tyres.
- 1x Kitronik line following sensor board.
- 1x Ultrason
Warning: this product requires a Raspberry-Pi Pico or Raspberry-Pi Pico Wireless to work.
You will also need 4 AA batteries as well as a microUSB cable. Such utels can be found on the WebShop.
- Source code and example repository (GitHub Kitronik, English/French)
- Tutorials available on the manufacturer product sheet (Kitronik, English)