10mm LEDs assortment (mini kit)
Assortment of 3 LEDs, 3 colors, 10mm + resistors
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
An assortment of 10mm LEDs
Assortment of 3 LEDs 10mm diffuse (Red, Green, Yellow) + 3 resistors of 330 Ohms (Orange, Orange, Brown).
Their large size allows you to add a small decorative to your projects, not to mention the fact that it is almost impossible not to see them :-) .
The noticeable difference of these 10mm LEDs compared to our other LED assortments is the appreciable "aesthetic" side they can offer.
Supplied with their resistors, each of these models consumes less than 40mA (maximum current of an Arduino output). It is therefore an adequate composition to get to work without having to ask too much question.
This set of LEDs has a fairly homogeneous brightness.
- 1 x Red LED 10mm (627nm, 100mcd) - 2.0v, 20mA - 60° viewing angle
- 1 x Green LED 10mm (565nm, 100mcd) - 2.2v, 20mA - 60° viewing angle
- 1 x Yellow LED 10mm (590nm, 100mcd) - 2.1v, 20mA - 60° viewing angle
- 3 x Resistors 330 Ohms (orange, orange, brown) - 1/3w
- See the Monochrome LED tutorial for Arduino (Wiki, French).
- See the LED tutorial for Raspberry-Pi (Wiki, French)
- See the LED tutorial for Spark Core (Wiki, French).
- See the LED tutorial for MicroPython Pyboard (Wiki, French)
- See also the articles on the Arduino LED chase (part 1, part 2, part 3) on our Blog.
Additional equipment is proposed in the accessories.