An various LEDs color assortment
Assortment of 13 diffuse 5mm LEDs (Red, Orange, Green, Yellow, Blue) + 13 resistors of 330 Ohms (Orange, Orange, Brown).
Supplied with their resistors, each of these models consumes less than 40mA (maximum current of an Arduino output). It is therefore an ideal and varied composition to get to work without ask too many questions.
This set of LEDs has a fairly homogeneous brightness.
- 3 x Red LED (626nm, 5.4mcd) - 2.4v, 25mA - 60° viewing angle
- 3 x Orange LED (610nm, 30mcd) - 2.5v, 25mA - 60° viewing angle
- 3 x Yellow LED (588nm, 20mcd) - 2.5v, 30mA - 60° viewing angle
- 3 x Green LED (568nm, 20mcd) - 2.5v, 25mA - 60° viewing angle
- 1 x Blue LED (466nm, 60mcd) - 4.5v, 30mA - 60° viewing angle
- 13 x Resistors 330 Ohms (orange, orange, brown) - 1/3w