Gravity Expansion Board for MicroPython Pyboard - discover the easy prototyping with DFRobot sensor board
Gravity: I/O Expansion Shield for pyboard is an multifunctional expansion shield specially designed for pyboard v1.1. It is compatible with various sensors and electronic modules of Gravity series, plug and play, no soldering required. It not only helps you avoid the complex wiring , welding and other operations, but also helps you quickly complete wiring and get started with the sensors or electronic modules, to build prototypes faster.
This expansion shield is equipped with an external power supply port and a 3.3V/VIN power switch, which makes the expansion shield able to drive high current components such as motors and servos. There are 12 sets of digital ports, 8 sets of analog ports, 1 set of serial port and 2 sets of I2C ports on the expansion shield. Various modules can be easily connected to it. Additional, there is an onboard 3.3V LDO, which meets the power demand of multiple modules at the same time. What’s more, the RST button and the USR button are all on the shield, which is easy to reset or restore the motherboard.
- When put the expansion shield on the pyboard motherboard, please pay attention to the direction. The wire terminal of the expansion shield should be on the same side as the USB port of the pyboard motherboard.
- Because pyboard motherboard works at 3.3V, limited by the voltage, it does not support 5V analog input. All signal pins are 0~3.3V.
- If you need to drive high current components such as servos and motors, please connect them to X1~X4 ports, then connect the external power supply, and turn the power switch to VIN side. Otherwise, the pyboard motherboard may be damaged due to high current.
- The power supply of X1~X4 port can be selected 3.3V or VIN by the power switch. The power supply voltage of the remaining ports are all 3.3V.
- Onboard external power port and 3.3V/VIN power switch, which makes the expansion shield able to drive high current components such as motors and servos
- Color-coded Gravity connector, compatible with various sensors or modules of Gravity series, plug and play, no soldering required
- 12 sets of digital ports, 8 sets of analog ports, 1 set of serial port, 2 sets of I2C ports, various modules can be easily connected
- External Power Supply Voltage : 5~12V
- External Power Input Current : <1A
- Connector: Gravity series standard connector
- Ports: 12 sets of digital ports, 8 sets of analog ports, 1 set of serial port, 2 sets of I2C ports
- Interface Signal Level: High Level 3.3V, Low Level 0V
- Analog Input Range: 0~3.3V
- Onboard LDO Output Voltage: 3.3V
- Onboard LDO Output Current: <500mA
- Board Size: 33mm*42.6mm