Transform the :MOVE mini into a Bulldozer
With this Bulldozer add-on for :MOVE mini Mk2 for the BBC microbit, everyone's favourite little programmable robot buggy just got much better. Robots often do more than just :MOVE from A to B, and with this add-on so can :MOVE mini.
Previously on :MOVE mini, we; drew shapes, controlled it via bluetooth, controlled it with a second microbit, and we also coded a variety of light shows. Now, it can totally lift and carry stuff too!
This self assembly bulldozer add-on kit is made from the same materials as :MOVE mini, designed in keeping with the :MOVE mini aesthetic, and also comes with the servo required to move the bulldozer add-on up and down.
There is a very simple Servo:Lite board hack that enables the control of the third servo, you can find out how here. Once the kit is fully assembled, the bulldozer arm can be coded with the Microsoft MakeCode Editor.
Using this product requires: 1x :Move Mini for Microbit, 1x BBC Microbit
- When attached to :MOVE mini this kit offers a fun introduction to the world of DIY robotics
- Code it with the Microsoft MakeCode Editor.
- Use in conjunction with an App and control it over Bluetooth.
- Use the radio function and a second microbit as a controller.
- Length x Width: 110 x 50 mm
- Height : 75mm
For each order, you will receive the bulldozer add-on composed of:
- 1 x Set of Buldozer parts.
- 1 x 180 degree servo servo.
- 4 x M2 6mm Pan head steel screw.
- 4 x M2 Hex Full width nut.
- 2 x Counter sunk M3 screw.
This kit requires some mecanical assembly.
The MicroBit and the the Move Mini are not included.