Learn electronic and programming with Micro:bit
Please Note: BBC micro:bit is NOT included
Kitronik did create the Inventor's Kit for the BBC micro:bit to help young ingeneer to get started with hardware interaction and programming. It is a great way to start electronic experiement. The Inventor's Kit contains everything you need to complete 10 experiments including using LEDs, motors, LDRs and capacitors.
The kit include an easy to follow tutorial book (booklet in english) which guides the you through everything you will need to know about programming the BBC micro:bit. No need for programming experience, the tutorial book will guide you every step of the way. With this kit, you will be able to programme and create circuit in no time!
The Kitronik Inventor's Kit for the BBC micro:bit provides a fantastic way of learning how to construct and control electronic circuits. The BBC micro:bit has a selection of pins that are located on the bottom edge of the board (see datasheet below for details). By using the Kitronik Connector Board for the BBC micro:bit toghether with the breadboard (see below), it is easy to use these pins to connect additional components to the BBC micro:bit.
Note that the kit requires some assemblies, the BBC micro:bit is NOT included but you buy it on our WebShop.
- No soldering required - build your first circuit in minutes!
- Make 10 experiments included in the provided step-by-step tutorial book (english).
- All parts are included to conduct the 10 experiments.
- Breaks out 21 accessible pins from the BBC micro:bit
See the Edge Connector Board for the BBC micro:bit (included).
- Small Prototype Breadboard included for fast prototyping.
- 1 x Perspex Mounting Plate.
- 1 x Potentiometer & Finger Adjust Spindle.
- 2 x Plastic Spacer 10mm.
- 1 x Sticky Fixer for Battery Pack.
- 1 x Small Prototype Breadboard.
- 1 x Terminal Connector.
- 4 x Push Switch.
- 1 x Motor.
- 1 x Transistor.
- 2 x Red 5mm LED.
- 2 x Orange 5mm LED.
- 2 x Yellow 5mm LED.
- 2 x Green 5mm LED.
- 1 x RGB 5mm LED.
- 1 x Fan Blade.
- 5 x 2.2KΩ Resistor.
- 5 x 10KΩ Resistor.
- 5 x 47Ω Resistor.
- 1 x Edge Connector Breakout Board for BBC micro:bit.
- 1 x Miniature LDR.
- 10 x Male to Male Jumper Wires.
- 10 x Male to Female Jumper Wires.
- 4 x Self-adhesive Rubber Feet.
- 1 x 470uF Electrolytic Capacitor.
- 1 x Piezo Element Buzzer.
- 4 x Pan Head M3 Machine Screw.
BBC micro:bit is NOT included but you buy it on our WebShop.
Using this kit requires the following material:
- 1 x BBC micro:bit.
- 1 x Phillips Screwdriver.
- 1 x Terminal Block Screwdriver.
- 1 x Micro USB Cable.
Here a list of the various experiments availables. The following links also includes some additional ressources.