M5Stack Core with 8 Mio additionnal PSRAM
The M5Stack FIRE is an advanced version of M5Stack CORE, it still beats an ESP32 cost-effective Wi-Fi IoT microcontroller at it heart. Beating at 240MHz, this version of the Core fit 8M PSRAM (RAM) and 16M FLASH (firmware and file-system).
The Core series offers a all-in-one development plateform with 2.0-inch HD IPS display, LED, microphone, speaker, SDCard slot and even an IMU. The full-coverage case secure the circuit and ensure stability even for industrial applications. The internal electronics brings lot of interface like ADC/DAC/I2C/UART/SPI, etc and even expansion ports.
This powerful controller is suited for many kind of application including IoT, DIY creator, industrial controller, Smart building, Home automation.
- ESP32 based development plateforme
- 8 Mio PSRAM: external RAM, a bit slower but quite large
- 16 Mio FLASH: firmware and file-system
- 2" LCD: 320x240 px, IPS display
- Stackable: Wide range of stackage modules
- M5GO base: compatible with 8mm Lego blocks. Expose Pogo pins to quick connect and recharge capability
- Azure Authentication:
- Multi-plateform development: UIFlow, MicroPython, Arduino, .Net nanoFramework.
- Great design and secure.
- Prototype to product in one step
- Product-grade full-coverage cover for more stable circuit operation
- Support UIFlow graphical programming platform, scripting-free, cloud push
- Fully compatible with Arduino, ESP32-IDF and other mainstream development platforms
- Support FreeRTOS, with dual-core and multitasking mechanism, it can perform the tasks efficiently, Program optimization.
- 2.0" IPS display panel,
- 6-axis IMU,
- 10x smart RGB lights,
- microphone, speaker,
- 3x customizable buttons
- Built-in Li-ion power with power management chip,
- Power via Type C and POGO PIN (place it on the base and it recharge)
- Fine tuned RF circuit for stable and reliable wireless communication
- 3x GROVE expansion ports (I2C, GPIO, UART)
- Stackable design with M-Bus expansion connector
- Easy access to M5Stack software and hardware system
- plug-and-play sensor expansion
Reserved GPIO for PSRAM
GPIO 16 & 17 are reserved on the Core FIRE and connected to PSRAM.
Pay attention when adding/stacking modules to not have conflict on those two pins. In case of conflict, this will prevent the Core to work properly since it cannot freely access the RAM.
- Power on: click the red button on the left
- Power off: quickly double-click the red button on the left
- USB power: core cannot be shutdown when USB power is on.
- ESP32-D0WDQ6-V3: 240MHz dual core, 600 DMIPS, 520KB SRAM, Wi-Fi
- Flash: 16 Mio
- PSRAM: 8 Mio
- Input power: 5V @ 500mA
- Interface: 1x Type-C, 1x POGO PIN, 1x I2C, 1x GPIO, 1x UART
- Keys: 3x user key
- LCD screen: 2.0" 320*240 IPS, ILI9342C, maximum brightness
- Microphone: Analog BSE3729
- IMU: 6-axis MPU6886
- USB Chip: CH9102F
- LED: 10x SK6812 RGB LED
- Antenna: 2.4G 3D antenna
- Battery: 500 mAh @ 3.7V
- Operating Temp.: 0 to 40 °C
- Weight: 62 gr
- Size: 54 x 54 mm. Height 30.5mm
- Material: Plastic (PC)
For each order, you will receive:
- 1x M5Stack FIRE
- 1x M5GO Charging Base
- 2x LEGO Building Blocks
- 5x LEGO Connections
- 1x M3 Hex Wrench
- 1x Type-C USB (50cm)
- 1x User's Manual