M5Stack: LoRaWan 868 MHz Unit (ASR6501, UART), Grove
LoRaWan 868 MHz module, Grove
- LoRaWan: ASR6501 @ 868MHz
- SMA antenna
- UART interface
- 3.3V Logic
- Grove connector
- Module U117
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
LoraWan 868 Mhz (ASR6501) unit with Antenna - grove Serial/uart
Here is the Grove Unit LoRaWAN868 made for the LoRaWAN communication at European frequency (868MHz). This module from M5Stack uses the ASR6501 chipset to support the LoRaWan transmission. The module supports long-distance communication with ultra-low power consumption (and still high sensitivity).
The chipset ASR6501 integrates the LoRaWAN protocol stack and communicates with the host via a serial/uart interface (at 3.3V logic, using the AT commands). This module can be used as transmission node for a data collect device (remote management). It can access a large number of gateways.
This module is suitable for a for long-distance low-power IoT communication applications. Applications can be: deployment of environmental monitoring nodes, automatic remote meter reading, Remote irrigation monitoring.
The Unit LoRaWan868 offers a good and reliable communication layer thanks its external antenna.
This product requires a microcontroler to work.
- LoraWan: ASR6501 (AT commands)
- Frequency: 868MHz
- LoRaWAN Version: v1.0.1
- Minimum Receive Sensitivity: -137dBm (SF=12/BW=125KHz)
- Maximum transmit power: +21dBm
- Interface: UART 115200 bauds
- Weight: 12.8 gr
- Size: 71.5 x 24mm (Height: 8mm)
For each order you will receive the LoraWan unit 868 MHz with an SMA antenna.
- How to create a TTN node device (M5Stack, English)
- Using the LoraWan unit with TTN (M5Stack, English)
- LoraWan868 Unit documentation (M5Stack, English)
- DoC: Document of Conformity (ASR6501, Blue)