Ethernet base for M5Stack (W5500) + PoE module
The M5 Core is based on ESP32 so it have WiFi and Bluetooth connection. However, WiFi is not always available or reliable enough to be used in industrial environment or in distant area. Thank to this Ethernet base, you can wire up your project directly on the local network.
The W5500 chip used inside this module embed TCP/IP stack to provide an easier access to the Internet. This Base is specifically designed for industrial application scenarios and comes with several HT3.96 connectors, a metal rail and magnet discs.
The 6 pins HT3.96 connector is free for use and can be wired to the M-BUS (or other circuit as needed).
Industrial power supply
This base does have a barrel jack connector to supply the project with a DC voltage from 9 to 24V.
RS485 to UART
The kit includes a TTL-to-RS485 converter that can be soldered on the main board if needed.
The serial port of the RS485 is connected to GPIO16 and GPIO17.
- Input voltage 9 to 24V
- RS485 available on HT3.96 4 pins connector
- W5500 chipset (well supported on Arduino)
For each order, you will receive:
- 1x LAN Base
- 1x TTL-to-RS485 adapter board
- 1x pin header 20pin
- 1x metal rails and magnet discs
- 3x HT3.96 terminal
- 10x cold crimp terminal（red Copper Lugs）
- 3x Allen wrench
- 2x hexagon socket head cap screws M3x28
- 4x hexagon socket tapping screw KA2x4
- 1x countersunk head screw M3x8