M5Stack : Atom Matrix Kit
ESP32 Atom development kit + MATRIX
- M5Atom lite ESP32-Pico-D4 @ 240 Mhz
- Flash 4MB, RAM 512KB
- 5x5 LEDs RGB
- IMU MPU 6886
- Arduino, UIFlow
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
The 24mm Square ESP32 dev. plateforme with a 25 pixel RGB led matrix
The ATOM Matrix is a compact development / discovery / experiment plateforme which has a size of only 24 * 24mm.
This is the most compact plateform available at M5Stack. It is very handy and miniature embedded device development. The Matrix Atom is based on the ESP32-PICO-D4 chip with 4 MB of Flash supporting Wi-Fi & Bluetooth as well as several GPIO pins.
The Atom board have an Infra-Red LED and expose a 5 * 5 RGB LED matrix on the panel. Each LED of the LED Matrix can be controled individually (in brightness and color). The Atom also includes a IMU sensor (MPU6886) and a Groove interface (HY2.0).
A user button is placed under the RGB Led matrix and allow the user to append input support to their various projects. The on-board USB interface (Type-C) enables rapid program uploading and execution.
The M2 screw hole on the back of the Atom can be used to mount the plateforme on a board.
Note: When using FastLED lib, the recommended brightness of RGB LED is 20. Please do not set it to a high brightness value to avoid damage to the LED and acrylic screen. (In ATOM lib, we have mapped its appropriate brightness range to 0~100)
- ESP32 PICO-based
- Programmable button
- 5 x 5 RGB LED matrix panel (WS2812C, also named NeoPixel)
- Built-in Infra-red LED
- Built-in MPU6886 Inertial Sensor
- Extendable Pins & Holes
- Program Platform: Arduino, UIFlow
- MicroControler: ESP32 @ 240MHz dual core, 600 DMIPS, 520KB SRAM, Wi-Fi, dual mode Bluetooth
- Flash: 4MB
- Power Input: 5V @ 500mA
- Port: 1x USB Type-C, 1x GROVE (I2C, I/O, UART)
- PIN Port: G19, G21，G22，G23，G25, G33
- RGB LED: 25x WS2812C 2020 (also named NeoPixel)
- IMU: MPU6886
- IR Infrared transmission
- Button: 1x Custom button
- Antenna: 2.4G 3D Antenna
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Net weight: 3 gr
- Gross weight: 14 gr
- Product Size: 24 x 24 x 14 mm
- Case: Plastic ( PC )
- M5Docs on the Matrix Atom Kit (M5Stack, English, C008-B)