M5Stack core + PM2.5 Air Quality kit
M5Stack Core + Air quality measurement unit
- M5Stack Core
- ESP32 512 Kb SRAM, 4 Mb Flash
- LCD 320x240
- PM2.5 Smoke Sensor / Air Quality
- SHT20 Temperature and humidity sensor
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
M5Stack kit with environmental measurement units
PM2.5 is a pollution/smoke sensor with high performance (integrating PMSA003) and the SHT20 is an humidity and temperature sensor. Combined with the M5Stack core, this product is a complete and elegant environmental measurement unit for ambient quality of air, temperature and humility all at one device.
Thanks to the nice piedestral, the measurement are always visible on the display. As the M5Stack also have the WiFi capability, that information can easily be pushed to a MQTT broker for data-logging.
With M5Stack product series, the system makes it much easier to deploy the measurement node all around the city and make it possible to build a complete ecosystem from citizen indication to polution alarm.
The PM2.5 module (formaly PMSA003) is a universal particulate concentration sensor already known at MCHobby. It is designed by using the principle of laser scattering method (see more details on this link). The PM2.5 can perform continuous acquisition and computing the number of suspended particles per unit volume (of air). It allows to evaluate the concentration of particules and their distribution by size (dust and cigarette are quite big particules while diesel particule are quite small). That information is turn into mass concentration and output through digital GPIO to be collected by the microcontroler.
PM2.5 air quality sensor
The PM2.5 air quality sensor, the details about its internal way of working is described on the PM2.5 Laser product sheet.
- Precise measurement withlaser scattering method.
- UART interface
- 0 error alarm rate
- real-time response
- continuous acquisition
- Minimum particle size resolution: 0.3 µm
- Pattern structure design, 6-sides full dimension cover, high antijamming capability
- Alternative in-outlet direction, wide application scale. users no need to redesign the air flue.
- Tiny body, 12 mm. good for portable and wearable device
SHT20 is a Humidity and temperature sensor
- Fully calibrated
- I2C interface
- Low power consumption
- Long term stability
This product is based on the M5Stack core, identical to whom used in the M5Stack Basic Core
- Built-in Color LCD 320x240, 2", driver ILI9642C
- Built-in Speaker 1W,
- Built-in Buttons, Power/Reset button
- ESP32 based
- 240MHz dual core, 600 DMIPS, 520KB SRAM, Wi-Fi, dual mode Bluetooth
- 4Mb flash storage
- TF card slot (16G Maximum size)
- Extendable Pins & Holes
- M-Bus Socket & Pins
- Power input: 5V 500mA
- Case material: Plastic
- Program Platform: UIFlow, MicroPython, Arduino
- More information on the Manufacturer product page
- DC 5V
- Compatible with M5stack stackable and extension system.
- M5Core pedestal (Pin out SPI/I2C/Power)
- Proto board
- USB Type-c port
For each order, you will receive
- 1x M5Stack Core
Like the core included in the M5Stack Basic Core
- 1x PM2.5 + SHT20 base
- 1x M5Core pedestal
- 1x Type-c cable
- 2x M3 screw
- M5Docs on M5Stack PM2.5 Kit (K023, M5Stack, English)
- M5Stack-MicroPython (GitHub)
- Pollution de l'air : les particules fines (PM2.5, PM10) (notre-planete.info, French)
Un excellent article de Christophe Magdelaine a propos des particules, leur taille et impact sur la qualité de l'air. A LIRE!
Présente également un super graphique des types de particules et leur taille.
- M5Stack Core EMC report (pdf)
- M5Stack Core RED report (pdf)