A M5Stack core with dual industrial switch / relay
IIoT Dual-Switch Kit contains a M5Stack Core, so it is a complete and autonomous relay system with WiFi and Bluetooth capability (thanks to the ESP32 running into the M5Stack core). The module is built around the BASE26.
The BASE26 is created for industrial purpose and may have lot of relay-controlled application scenarios. With this dual relay switch transform this module into a powerful and full-function node for IoT.
As any other M5Stack modules, the core and the base 26 can be stacked together with LoRa, GSM, LTE (in between the M5 Core and BASE26) to create a IoT node with long range wireless control.
- Built-in Color LCD 320x240, 2", driver ILI9642C
- Built-in Speaker 1W,
- Built-in Buttons, Power/Reset button
- ESP32 based
- 240MHz dual core, 600 DMIPS, 520KB SRAM, Wi-Fi, dual mode Bluetooth
- 4Mb flash storage
- TF card slot (16G Maximum size)
- M-Bus Socket & Pins
- Power input: 5~24V
- Case material: Plastic
- 4 pin HT3.96 terminal connectors
- Program Platform: UIFlow, MicroPython, Arduino
- More information on the Manufacturer product page