M5Stack : ESP32 basic code IoT dev kit
M5Stack : Kit ESP32 basic (IoT dev)
- ESP32 512 Kb SRAM, 4 Mb Flash
- LCD 320x240
- Lipo 110mAh
- version: v26
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
Discover the ESP32 programming with this M5Stack IoT basic kit
This M5Stack BASIC Kit is a starter kit from M5Stack development kit series. M5Stack is a modular, stackable, scalable and portable device powered with an ESP32 core. M5Stack is open source, low cost, full-function and easy to learn. The development of new product is made possible thanks to the open-source product ressource including circuit design, PCB design, software, mold design and production information.
The Basic kit (this product) provides a friendly price and full-featured resources which makes it a good starter kit for you to explore IoT under Arduino, MicroPython, blockly or UIFlow (from M5Stack).
M5Stack development board is a great solution for fast prototyping with professional appearance highly efficient hardware, industrial grade case and the popular ESP32-based. ESP32 dual-core microcontroler integrates Wi-Fi & Bluetooth as 4MB of SPI Flash. M5Stack does manufacture lot of stackable modules and 40+ extendable units and different levels of program language. Making IoT projet can be prototyped and verified really quicly.
The M5Stack community and online documentation (english) become bigger every month. If you ever used an ESP8266 then the ESP32 is the perfect upgrade from the ESP8266 but with more GPIOs, more analog inputs, 2 analog outputs and more peripherals.
M5Stack is suited for many kind of applications as DIY, STEM education, IoT, Terminal controler, Smart Home equipment.
Behind the software development, the M5Stack is also engineered for the Makers. The M5Stack is relying on Grove connector (I2C, I/O, UART) and direct pin access on the bottom port
- 1x Type-C x 1
- 1x GROVE ( I2C+I/0+UART )
- Pins: G1，G2，G3，G16, G17, G18, G19, G21, G22, G23, G25, G26, G35, G36
The official ESP32's development plateforme (aka ESP-IDF) has transplanted with FreeRTOS. That real-time OS running on the dual core plateforme offers a perfect combination to support many of the plateforme features to your favorite programming langage.
M5Stack Basic consist in two separable parts:
- The upside part: with processor, chips and some other slot components.
- The bottom part: lithium battery, M-BUS socket and expandable pins on both sides.
- Built-in Color LCD 320x240, 2", driver ILI9642C
- Built-in Speaker 1W,
- Built-in Buttons, Power/Reset button
- ESP32 based
- 240MHz dual core, 600 DMIPS, 520KB SRAM, Wi-Fi, dual mode Bluetooth
- 4Mb flash storage
- TF card slot (16G Maximum size)
- Magnetic suction at back
- Lipo: 110mAh @ 3.7V
- Extendable Pins & Holes
- M-Bus Socket & Pins
- Power input: 5V 500mA
- Case material: Plastic
- Program Platform: UIFlow, MicroPython, Arduino
- More information on the Manufacturer product page
For each order, you will receive:
- 1x Basic kit
- 10x Dupont
- 1x Type-C USB(20cm)
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Sticker
- M5Docs on Basic IoT kit (K001, M5Stack, English)
- M5Stack-MicroPython (GitHub)
- M5Stack Core EMC report (pdf)
- M5Stack Core RED report (pdf)