M5Stack: Temperature, Pressure, Humidity (QMP9688+SHT30), I2C, Grove
ENV 3 - Environmental sensor
- QMP9688 : Atmospheric pressure, humidity, temperature
- SHT30 : Humidity, temperature (higher precision)
- I2C Interface (SHT30:0x44 , QMP6988:0x70)
- Grove connector
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
Pressure/Temperature/Humidity Environmental Sensor (SHT30+QMP6988)
This is a environmental sensor used to sense temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure all enclosed inside a small case and using a Grove connector.
It integrates the SHT30 for temperature and humidity sensing as well as the QMP6988 sensor for the pressure measurement (similar to the famous BMP280).
SHT30 is a well known digital temperature and humidity sensor with high precision and low power consumption.
The QMP6988 is an absolute air pressure sensor designed for mobile application. It offer stability abd accuracy measurements.
The sensors can be queried over the I2C bus so only 2 wires are required to transmit the data (SHT30 @ 0x44, QMP6988 @ 0x70).
This unit features:
- Support I2C
- GROVE interface
- Two Lego installation holes
- Typical temperature tolerance: 0 ~ 60 °C, +/-0.2°C
- Humidity range: 10 ~ 90 %RH, +/-2%
- Air pressure: 300 ~ 1100 hPa, +/-3.9Pa
- Interface: I2C, SHT30 @ 0x44, QM6988 @ 0x70
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (because of plastic shielding)
- Max temperature: -40°C to 120°C
- Weight: 5g
- Size: 24.2*32.2*8.1mm
- Material: Plastic (PC)
- ENV 3: QMP6988 - SHT30 tutorial (M5Docs, English)