High resolution ambiant light sensor (BH1750FVI) with Grove interface
DLight Unit is a Digital Ambient Light Sensor using the BH1750FVI sensor (I2C interface integrating a 16-bits ADC). This sensor ensure a wide-range of LUX measurement with a high resolution (1 - 65535 LX).
This sensor is compact in size with a low power consumption (<0.5mA).
With it compact size and easy wiring thank to the to Grove connector, this sensor is quite great to creates light sensing applications. The DLight sensor is suited for projects like Smart Factory, Home Automation, Ambient light Sensing Scenario.
- Sensor: BH1750FVI-TR
- I2C interface (addr: 0x23)
- Illumination digital conversion
- Wide Range: 1 to 65535 lux
- Peak sensitivity wavelength: 560nm
- Support light source variations (incandescent, fluorescent, halogen, white LED, sunlight, etc)
- Analog to digital conversion: 16 bits
- Comsumption: 143µA @ <5V
- Grove (HY2.0-4P) interface
- Weight: 4.8 gr
- Size: 32 x 24mm (Height: 8mm)