MOD-TC-MK2-31855 : Interface Thermocouple Type K avec MAX31855 + Bus I2C + GPIO
MOD-TC-MK2-31855 Thermocouple Type K amplifier
- MAX31855 + Micro controller (PIC)
- I2C Interface
- 5 Analog GPIOs
- 2 Digital GPIOs
- UEXT connector
- -200°C to +700°C with Type K @ +/- 2°C precision
- -270°C to 1800°C
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
A Thermocouple MAX31855 amplifier + 7 extra GPIO availables through I2C
MOD-TC-MK2-31855 is an upgrade above MOD-TC in a lot of ways. It comes with firmware allowing easier I2C interfacing to host boards. This board use 2 wires (SDA & SCL) to communicate with the microcontroler. The UEXT made the connexion even easier on UEXT capable boards.
If you are not happy with the Olimex's firmware loaded on the PIC16F1503, it is made available for tweaking. The MOD-TC-MK2-31855 features MAX31855 thermocouple amplifier for handling Type-K thermocouple.
This module features:
- Thermocouple connector
- PIC16F1503 for handling I2C communication and interfacing the MAX31855
- ICSP connector 2.54mm
- Jumper for easy change of the prebuilt I2C address
- UEXT connector
- 5 Analog GPIOs,
- 2 Digital GPIOs,
- 3.3V, GND and GPIOs are lead to a row of 9-pinholes for easier access
- PCB dimensions: 35.56 x 17.78mm
- MAX31855 Datasheet
- MicroPython Driver for MOD-TC-MK2-31855 (GitHub MCHobby)
Code & examples.
- Arduino library for MOD-TC-MK2-31855 (Olimex , English)
Firmware, Example code, Schematic, etc