MOD-IR-TEMP : Capteur de température MLX90614BAA sans contact
Infrared Temperature Sensor without contact
- Object temperature: -70°C to 380°C WITHOUT CONTACT
- Sensor temperature: -40°C to 125°C
- Precision: 0.02°C between 0 and 50°C
- Precision: 0.5°C
- Interface: I2C
- UEXT connector
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
MLX90614BAA Infrared High Precision Non contact temperature sensor (MOD-IR-TEMP)
This I2C sensor use the thermopile effet to return a high precision temperature. This breakout expose a pin header and a UEXT connector. The UEXT connector can be used to connect the board to UEXT capable devices.
The sensor is a MLX90614BAA from Melexis (already known for Hall effect sensor). This sensor is calibrated in factory and can be used out of the box to measure a wide variety of temperature.
The sensor can measure the temperature of an object from -70°C to 380°C. Please note that the sensor case mist stays in a temperature range from -40°C to 125°C.
Warning: this sensor can only operate under 3.3V. Any higher voltage will destroy the sensor
- Non contact temperature measurement
- High precision with 0.02C resolution
- High accuracy of 0.5°C over temp range 0 to 50°C
- 3V operation
- I2C interface
- UEXT connector and pinHeader connector (for breadboard)
- includes IDC 10 pin ribbon cable for UEXT boards
- Size: 22 x 35 mm
- MLX90614BAA datasheet
- MOD-IR-TEMP schematic (Olimex, pdf)
- GitHub repository (Olimex, pdf)
- Arduino example (Olimex, ino)
- MicroPython example (MCHobby, GitHub)