MLX90614BAA Infrared High Precision Non contact temperature sensor (MOD-IR-TEMP)
This I2C sensor use the thermopile effet to return a high precision temperature. This breakout expose a pin header and a UEXT connector. The UEXT connector can be used to connect the board to UEXT capable devices.
The sensor is a MLX90614BAA from Melexis (already known for Hall effect sensor). This sensor is calibrated in factory and can be used out of the box to measure a wide variety of temperature.
The sensor can measure the temperature of an object from -70°C to 380°C. Please note that the sensor case mist stays in a temperature range from -40°C to 125°C.
Warning: this sensor can only operate under 3.3V. Any higher voltage will destroy the sensor
- Non contact temperature measurement
- High precision with 0.02C resolution
- High accuracy of 0.5°C over temp range 0 to 50°C
- 3V operation
- I2C interface
- UEXT connector and pinHeader connector (for breadboard)
- includes IDC 10 pin ribbon cable for UEXT boards
- Size: 22 x 35 mm
- MLX90614BAA datasheet