MOD-RFID1356 MIFARE : NFC / RFID Mifare reader
- NFC / MiFare @ 13.56 MHz
- USB Interface (USB mini).
- Emulation USB HID Keyboard.
- Emulation USB CDC serial port.
- UART Interface.
- UEXT connector
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
Make RFID tag reading easy with a RFID reader fitted with microcontroler offering various communication interface
MOD-RFID1356MIFARE can read and write NFC / MIFARE RFID tags operating at 13.56Mhz. MOD-RFID1356MIFARE uses NXP PN532 to read and write NFC / MIFARE RFID cards. The board design features an additional second microcontroller to expands the ways to communicate with the host device - it adds 3 possibilities: USB HID keyboard, USB CDC serial communication and UART serial at CMOS levels for boards with UEXT.
- Easy to integrate with any computer or board with USB host capabilites
- Comes with custom firmware with easy-to-access modes of oparation and convenient commands
- Emulates USB HID keyboard
- Emulates USB CDC serial port
- Connects to any board via the UART at the UEXT connector
- Easy to update the firmware without the need of external tools
- Large antenna
- Two LEDs
- Operating temperature: -30°C to +85°C
- Dimensions: 90 mm x 47 mm
- The manufacturer product sheet contains various example and documentation (Olimex, English)
- Using the MODRFID with MicroPython board (MCHobby Wiki)
Evaluation Board/Kit Important Notice
The original text evaluation-board-notice is available at Olimex.
OLIMEX Ltd provides the enclosed product(s) under the following conditions:
This evaluation board/kit/module is intended for use for ENGINEERING DEVELOPMENT, DEMONSTRATION OR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY and is not considered by OLIMEX Ltd to be finished end-product fit for general consumer use. Persons handling the product must have electronics training and observe good engineering practice standards. As such the goods being provided are not intended to be complete in terms of required design-, marketing-, and/or manufacturing related protective considerations, including product safety and environmental measures typically found in the products that incorporate such semiconductor components or circuit boards. This evaluation board/kit/module does not fall within the scope of the European Union directives regarding electromagnetic compatibility, FCC, CE or UL and therefore may not meet the technical requirements of these directives or other related documents.
The user assumes all responsibility and liability for proper and safe handling of the goods. Further the user indemnifies OLIMEX from all claims arising from the handling or use of the goods. Due to the open construction of the product, it's the user responsibility to take any and all appropriate precautions with regard to electrostatic discharge, conducted and radiated emissions.
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT OF THE INDEMNITY SET FORTH ABOVE NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER FOR ANY INDIRECT SPECIAL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.