4 keys membrane keypad
4-key numeric keypad (1,2,3,4) + EXTRA
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
Membrane keypad with 4 buttons to create an application interface
Enter your elementary code, sequence or order an application using this touch keyboard.
This keypad has 4 buttons, arranged in a single line.
So you will find the keys from 1 to 4.
It consists of a thin flexible membrane with an adhesive surface on the back of it (you just have to remove the protective film) to place it almost anywhere.
The keys can be seen as 4 push buttons with a common pin (often used to plug the ground). So you only need 4 pins on the microcontroller (1 pin per button) to detect each of the keys.
To use such a peripheral, you can refer to the tutorial about using the push buttons with your Arduino or your Raspberry-Pi.
The keypad 1x4 and an extra long Pin Header (8 pins) for easy connection to a breadboard.
- Weight: 3.0 gr
- Dimensions: 70mm x 20mm x 1mm
- Cable length + connector: 70mm
- Connector: 5 pins, impaction of 2.54mm
- Our tutorial on the use of push buttons (since this keypad is a set of "button") for Arduino
- Our tutorial describing the use of KeyPad with Arduino in French.
- This post describes the use of a KeyPad in Python with Raspberry (English)