MG90-A servo motor with metal gearbox and feedback signal
Needs for something more sophisticated than a hobby micro-servo? Here new stronger Servo in the family, a 9gr Servo with 270° amplitude, metal gearbox and an Analog Feedback.
The servo having a built-in metal gear, it will be more durable than plastic gear version. This metal version feature a large rotating angle and larger torque up to 1.5Kg*cm. This servo is easy-to-install, stable with accurate performance. This servo will be a nice choice for robot and maker development.
The body is tiny in size with 22.9 x 12.2 x 32.5mm. As there is no limit switch inside the servo, it is possible make the servo rotation over the 360° (but not suited).
As the servo power consumption is low then is can run over common battery (or USB power supply) for the servo normal operation. The servo can be controlled with a Servo Library (Arduino, MicroPython, etc) for positionning the shaft over 270° rotation with the pulse range of 500µs to 2500μs.
Thank to the larger rotation angle, this servo can be used to achieve more complex tasks and applies to a wider range of application than standard 180° servo.
This servo also provides an analog signal output (0 to 3.3V) which gives a feedback about the actual position of the shaft. Thanks to the feedback, the microcontroler can realize close-loop feedback control.
The servo comes with four types of servo horn to meet various application requirements.
- The servo operates between 4.8V to 6V. Over-voltage with destroy the servo.
- Deliberately blocking the shaft may also damage the product.
- Pulse Width Range: 500 to 2500μsec
- Neutral Position: 1500μsec
- Dead Bandwidth: <= 5μsec
- Operating Voltage: 4.8V~6V
- Storage Temperature: -20°C~60°C
- Operating Temperature: -10°C~50°C
- Operating Travel: 270° +/- 5°(500 to 2500μsec)
- Maximum Travel: 220° +/- 10°
- Speed(no load):
- 0.12 +/- 0.01 sec/60 @ 4.8V
- 0.1 +/- 0.01 sec/60 @ 6.0V
- Stall Torque:
- 1.3 +/- 0.1 kg*cm @ 4.8V
- 1.5 +/- 0.1 kg*cm @ 6.0V
- Static current: <= 40 +/- 5mA
- No load current:
- 200 +/- 20mA @ 4.8V
- 220 +/- 20mA @ 6.0V
- Stall current:
- <=800 +/- 30mA @ 4.8V
- <=1100 +/- 30mA @ 6.0V
- Amplitude: ~ 270° (500 to 2500 μsec)
- Angle Deviation: <= 3°
- Centering Deviation: <= 1°
- Control System: Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
- Amplifier Type: digital controller
- Rotation Direction: clockwise
- Outline Dimension: 22.9 x 12.2 x 32.5 mm
- Weight: 12gr