An assortment of the most common electronic sensors. 9 sensors and complementary products that interface with the 'analog' world. This kit comes with online documentation/guide (in English, being translated) which allows you to learn how to use and appreciate the qualities of the different sensors.
- A practical 3-axis accelerometer (analog outputs) for measuring displacements or inclinations.
- Force sensitive sensor - measures force or pressure.
- A temperature sensor - the famous TMP36 for measuring temperatures from -40 to +125 degrees Celsius.
- A 10K potentiometer for breadboard
- A Hall effect sensor - to measure the magnetic field.
- A magnet - use with the Hall Effect sensor
- A Piezo element - can be used as a buzzer or to detect shocks.
- A Tilt Ball - Tilt sensor, ball contact.
- A resistive photo cell - light sensitive sensor.
- An InfraRed Sensor - to detect infrared light pulsed at 38KHz (like remote controls).
- An InfraRed LED (IR LED) - used with the Infra-Red sensor