This prototyping shield is one of the best. It works with an Arduino UNO, NG, Diecimila and Duemilanove.
- A standard prototyping grid of 2.54mmx2.54mm equipped with large pellets to facilitate soldering.
- A location for integrated circuits (up to 20 pins)
- Power "rails" placed on the sides and center of the board.
- A reset button and an additional button for your own use.
- 2 LEDs of 3mm, one red and one green, as well as the two necessary resistances.
- An ICSP header on top if you want to load your Arduino with a programmer.
- An area for surface mounted components (SMD) up to 14 pins (size: 14 SOIC).
- Compatible with small breadboard or standard breadboard (when removing the rails).
- All pins are indicated (highlighted), including the new pin header for 3V and Reset.
- 2 capacities of 0.1uF for better power stability.
Supplied in kit to assemble.
Easy to assemble, even for a beginner.
Breadboard and Arduino not included!
- Suitable for standard Arduino headers
- Dimensions (assembled): 69mm x 53mm x 13mm