This product is sale by meter, if you need one section of several meter, please contact us to get confirmation of unique section availability.
Transport liquid form here to there with silicone tube
We did finally find the product allowing to replace the tube in our peristaltic pump. You can also use longer section to transport liquid from here to there. Silicone Tube are very flexible and well suited for small flow rate.
This medical product is sale at affordable price. As any medical material, it can be sterilized.
Coming from the medical world, it is used to transport fluids out of the patient (without re-injecting). It is reusable, washable and sterilisable.
Even if very slightly thicker than the original tube, it remains compatible with our pump.
In addition, it is available by the meter (with a maximum of 10m in one piece). It is also possible to use this tube with the fittings delivered with the peristaltic pump (small section side).
- External diameter: 4mm, internal diameter: 2mm
- Soft silicon, not sterile
- Can be used to replace tube in peristaltic pump (see our tutorial)
The following instructions are taken from the medical leaflet, to be taken into consideration for hobbyist use... depending on your project.
- Sterilization by vacuum autoclave, max 18 min at 134°c
- Drying: do not exceed 95°c for 30 min.
- Cleaning cycle: min 30 min washing and 30 min rinsing with reverse osmosis water and softened water.
This product is not sale as medical product and cannot be considered as medical product! The silicon tube is added to our catalog for testing purpose..