Devastator Robot Kit - Tank + Motor
Devastator Tank - Mobile robot
- Metal motor 45:1, 4 mm axis, 133 RPM
- 6V (2 to 7.5V)
- 0.13A to 2.3A
- Charge : 3 Kg max
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
Devastator tank designed for Indoor and Outdoor robot activities
The Devastator is a tank based mobile platform designed for robotic applications. It is made with aluminium alloy and is solid & durable.
The devastator would be a great robotic plateform for education, competition, outdoor mobile robot, mobile robotic arm, etc
The Devastator really popular and have lot of YouTube reviews & project accross the net (see the manufacturer product page for links). The devastator (now in version 2) features:
- A body shape designed for easy construction and able to integrates more modules.
- Modular wiring – no soldering iron needed!
- features two metal gear motors - durable and robust
- Good speed and torque
- Load capacity raised at 3kg
- Suspension to navigate the toughest terrains
This robot Kit includes detailed assembly instructions also available as PDF (click here).
The robot platform has multiple mounting holes that allow users to add various sensors, servos, turntables and controllers.
The platform is fully compatible with popular microcontrollers on the market, such as Arduino board, Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, Intel Edison, Lattepanda, MicroPython board, etc. You just need an appropriate motor driver board like a Dual H-Bridge L298 or Brushed Motor controler DRV8833 (capable to handle up to 1.2A per motor) or the DRV8835 for Raspberry
- Rated Voltage: 6 V (from 2 to 7.5V)
- Gearbox: 45:1, 4mm D Shaft output
- No-load speed: 133 RPM @ 6 v
- No-load current: 0.13 A
- Motor Stall Torque: 4.5 kg.cm (0.44 N*m, 441 N*mm)
- Motor Stall current: 2.3 A
- Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H): 225 x 220 x 108 mm
- Net Weight: 1.3 kg
- Load Capacity：3kg
For each order, you will receive the Devastator Tank mobile with DC Gearbox motor.
Electronic components, ultrasonic sensor, camera, rotative turret, microcontroler, ... are not included.
- Devastator Wiki (DFRobot, English)
- Instruction Manual (DFRobot, English)
- Example Code (DFRobot, English)
- Davastator Tank mobile robot review (DFRobot, English)