Round colored tact switch (mini kit)
Assortment of 5 touch buttons with ROUND COLOR CAP + extra
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
Mini-kit of round colored buttons for prototyping activities
Set of five round touch buttons of 12 mm diameter including mounting resistors for microcontroller connection or other electronic projects.
This touch button has an impaction of 5.08mm (and therefore fully compatible with the standard breadboards 2.54mm), which makes it easy to use with prototyping plates and breadboard.
Moreover, its mounting is simple despite the fact that it has 4 pins. No need for a multimeter to test the position of the contacts, any trouble of bad connection can easily be dismissed by using the following principle:
"always use the terminals of two completely opposite corners for the connection" (simple and effective)
The protection resistance of 100 Ohms
Finally, this kit contains a resistance of 100 Ohms. The latter can protect your Arduino against a possible accident (see tutorial). Indeed, if you accidentally set the pin as output, you have a risk of destructive short-circuit not negligible without this protection resistance.
- 5 round touch buttons
- 5 resistors of 10KOhms (Brown-Black-Orange-Gold)
- 5 resistors of 100 Ohms (Brown-Black-Brown-Gold)
- Actuator color: Black
- Cap shape: round
- Diameter: 11.5mm (for 12mm hole)
- Cap color: Green, Blue, Red, Yellow, Gray
- Contact configuration: SPST - NO (Normally Open)
- Max current: 50 mA at 12V dc
- Activation force: ~1.50N
- Operating temperature: -35 to +85°C
- Action: Momentary
- Fitting type: Through Hole
- Total height: 10mm
- The "Input button" tutorial for Arduino - Resistance pull-up, pull-down and deworming on the Wiki of MC Hobby.
- The additional tutorial for Raspberry Pi is also available.
- The "Input button" tutorial for Spark Core
- See also "Buttons, contacts and hardware deworming"