Mini-kit of square colored buttons for prototyping activities
Set of five squared touch buttons of 12 mm diameter including mounting resistors for microcontroller connection or other electronic projects.
This touch button has an impaction of 5.08mm (and therefore fully compatible with the standard breadboards 2.54mm), which makes it easy to use with prototyping plates and breadboard.
Moreover, its mounting is simple despite the fact that it has 4 pins. No need for a multimeter to test the position of the contacts, any trouble of bad connection can easily be dismissed by using the following principle:
"always use the terminals of two completely opposite corners for the connection" (simple and effective)
The protection resistance of 100 Ohms
Finally, this kit contains a resistance of 100 Ohms. The latter can protect your Arduino against a possible accident (see tutorial). Indeed, if you accidentally set the pin as output, you have a risk of destructive short-circuit not negligible without this protection resistance.
- 5 Square touch buttons
- 5 resistors of 10KOhms (Brown-Black-Orange-Gold)
- 5 resistors of 100 Ohms (Brown-Black-Brown-Gold)
- Actuator color: Black
- Cap shape: round
- Diameter: 11.5mm (for 12mm hole)
- Cap color: Green, Blue, Red, Yellow, Gray
- Contact configuration: SPST - NO (Normally Open)
- Max current: 50 mA at 12V dc
- Activation force: ~1.50N
- Operating temperature: -35 to +85°C
- Action: Momentary
- Fitting type: Through Hole
- Total height: 10mm