[T] - Kit Découverte MicroPython (PyBoard Inclus)
PyBoard Micro Python learning and experimentation Kit - Very complete with online documentation available in French. A must to discover Micro Python PyBoard.
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
A learning and discovery kit around Micro Python
Interested in creating smart objects and projects with a Micro Python PyBoard but you don't know where to start?
This component pack includes parts to make 10 different montages and has a French online documentation including mounting schema, sample code, advice and everything you need to start playing with your PyBoard from the first minutes . And without the need to weld!
This is a kit including a PyBoard + PyBoard connector ALREADY WELDED and a set of components.
With the component pack, you can learn to control the inputs/outputs of your PyBoard, use analog sensors by reading temperature and light detection, control a relay and motor, create colors with a RGB LED... and many other things.
Since PyBoard was developed by Damien to carry out robotic projects, we have also included an H-bridge in the components, allowing you to discover the basics of continuous motor control for robotic platform (two-motor control in both directions :-) ).
What is Micro Python
Micro Python is a fast, optimized and lightweight version of the Python 3 embedded system programming language.
PyBoard, the Micro Python board is a small electronic board that runs Micro Python in "Bare Metal" and offers you a low-level Python operating system to control all kinds of electronic projects.
By opening the Micro Python range, MCHobby begins its 4th documentation project on its wiki.
Python is very easy to learn scripting language, very expressive, very powerful and has a huge community.
Come and discover the product sheet of the Micro Python PyBoard.
The tutorials attached to the kit
Our Wiki is full of tutorials for Micro Python PyBoard, which will familiarize you with its environment and its possibilities before you start the first electronic mounts.
Among our 35+ tutorials, we have created electronic hacking tutorials especially edited for this kit.
Click here to access the PyBoard Discovery Kit tutorials.
- 1 external LED
Plug in your first LED on the PyBoard and control it there.
- 8 LEDs
Control several LEDs to make a chase.
Plug in a button on your PyBoard.
- Servo Motor
Control servo motors in Micro Python. Some commands to position an axis on a given angle.
- Brightness of a LED
Control the brightness of a LED or have it pulse with a PWM signal.
- Input suppression
Tutorial why push buttons interfere with your inputs and how to fix them.
- Analog reading
Perform an analog read on your PyBoard to read the voltage of a potentiometer.
- Read the temperature with a TMP36
Practice what you have learned about analog reading to read the temperature of a TMP36 temperature sensor.
Detect the presence or absence of light using a photo-resistor. Practice of analog reading.
Learn how to use a P2N2222 transistor to control a energy-hungry peripheral like a continuous motor.
Second application of the transistor to control a relay. With a relay, you will be able to control much more powerful peripherals.
- RGB LED
Learn how to create colors using a RGB LED (red,green,blue) and the PWM signal.
- Piezo Buzzer
Produce sounds and melodies with Micro Python PyBoard.
The kit contains:
- A Micro Python PyBoard V1.1
- A PyBoard connector kit (welded by us on the board)
- A pack of 100+ components (over 27 different products) to connect your PyBoard to your computer and follow our tutorials.
Don't hesitate to consult the contents of the pack described in this data sheet.
- 8x green LED
- 1x red LED
- 1x RGB LED (same as our mini RGB LED kit)
- 2x Micro Switch (same as our mini touch kit).
- 1x Servo Motor SG90 / SG92R
- 1x Linear 10K Potentiometer
- 10x Resistance 1K Ohms
- 10x Resistance 100 Ohms
- 2x Resistance 10K Ohms
- 2x Resistance 2.2K Ohms
- 2x Resistance 560 Ohms
- 3x Resistance 330 Ohms
- 1x Photo-Resistance (same as that constituting this product)
- 1x Diode 1N4001 (same as those composing this product)
- 1x Transistor P2N2222AG (Same as those composing this product)
- 1x Hobbyist Motor 4.5 - 9V
- 1x 6xAA battery pack (batteries not included)
- 1x Piezo Buzzer
- 1x power adapter with terminal block
- 1x capacity 10nF (same as those composing this product)
- 1x capacity 0.47µF
- 1x mini relay HFD41 D41A (same as that composing this product)
- 1x TMP36 temperature sensor
- 1x H-bridge L293D (same as that used in this product)
- 1x Breadboard half size
- 1x Micro USB cable
- 20x Dupont wires 30cm male-male (Like those constituting this pack)
- 40x Dupont wires 10cm male-male (Like those constituting this pack)