A robotic kit tailored for STEM and robotic learning
This kit is made of one Maqueen Plus V2 + mechanical items. The Maqueen Plus is an evolution os the Standard Maqueen containing many improvements. This raise the Maqueen Plus as a perfect learning tools and suited for STEM activitites.
You can program the Maqueen Plus with MakeCode, MicroPython and C++ (thanks to MindPlus, a scratch alike environment).
Easy to set up, this Maqueeen Plus plateform is delivred with the MECANICS, mechanical items that can be assembled on the Maqueen Plus. The MECANICS are high quality items, they fits bearings where needed to reduce the friction.
The mechanicals are:
- A grip holder for handle object
- A loaded pour pick up and move materials
- A fork lifter (like a Klark)
- A scraper (can be used to move object or puch balls)
The Maqueen-Plus do use a Micro:bit as main controler. The micro:bit can manage all the features of the plateform.
This product requires a Micro:bit and a 18650 battery to work.
About the Maqueen Plus
The Maqueen Plus is larger that the maqueen and offer a better stability. The Maqueen Plus is also more flexible and have more extension port/connector. The Maqueen Plus also feature a better power management circuit including charging capability for the battery as well as a charge state display (it uses a 18650 Li-Ion battery).
There are many advantages for the maqueen plus:
- The motor are fitted with encoder and a PID controler (not available on the standard Maqueen).
- The line-tracker is made with 6 sensors (Maqueen standard uses only 2 of them) with calibrating capability.
- 12 extension port/connector (only 4 on the Maqueen standard)
- 3 servo ports (only 2 on the Maqueen standard)
- Led RGB (7 colors availables, only red color available for the Maqueen standard)
- URM10 ultrasonic sensor (more efficient than Maqueen standard's sensor).
- 16 mechanical fixation points (only 2 on the Maqueen standard).
- Moving faster with 260 rpm motor (only 133 rpm for Maqueen standard).
- 6 lines tracker
- Many extension connectors/ports
- Enduring (thanks to the 18650 battery)
Support for the HuskyLens vision sensor (AI capability)
Maqueen Plus V2
- Power: 4x AA batteries (Use rechargeable NiMh batteries)
- Voltage: 5V
- Charging current: 900mA
- Charging time: 4h
- Status LEDs: 4 LEDs
- Motors: N20 motors (260 rpm)
- 2x RGB LEDs
- 9x extension port (P0 P1 P2 P8 P12 P13 P14 P15 P16)
- 3x I2C extension ports
- 3x Servo extension port
- 6x line tracker sensor
- Line tracker outputs: analog + digital
- Calibrating Sensor: Yes
- Infrared receiver
- Ultrasonic sensor: URM10
- Metal support
- 12x threaded M
- Map: 50cm x 50cm
- Maqueen Size: 107x100mm
here the details of the MECANICS extension for the Maqueen Plus.
- 1x Loader Servo Panel
- 1x Loader Bucket
- 2x Pan-tilt-zoomMount Plate
- 1x Trolley Plate
- 1x Ultrasonic MountHolder
- 1x Arm Servo Base
- 1x Arm Baseplate
- 3x Arm Linkage
- 1x Arm Plate
- 1x Servo Arm Linkage
- 1x Forklift Plate
- 2x Gripper Upper Arm
- 1x Gripper DrivenForearm
- 1x Gripper ServoForearm
- 1x Gripper Panel
- 2x M3*35mm Copper Bolt
- 2x M3*25mm Copper Bolt
- 6x M3*15mm Copper Bolt
- 3x M3*17mm Copper Bolt
- 2x Servo 9gr
- 12x M2.5*5mm nut
- 45x M3*5mm nut
- 1x Installation Manual
For each order, you will receive:
- 1x Maqueen:Plus plateform
- 1x MECANICS extension set (4 items, in kit to assemble)
Micro:bit and 18650 battery not included.
Le Maqueen Plus ne manque pas d'informations sur Internet, il y a cependant quelques ressources digne d'intérêt.