Maqueen PLUS V2 for Micro:bit
Maqueen Plus V2 - Advanced educational robot
- 4 Batteries Ni-MH
- Line tracker plus
- 12 GPIO
- More speed, encoder
- IR Rec, buzzer
- Battery indicator
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
Learning STEM with advance educational robot
The Maqueen Plus V2 is an evolution of the basic Maqueen robot. It contains many improvements to transform the Maqueen Plus into an evolutive leaning plateform. An awesome base for STEM learning.
You can program the robot with MakeCode, with MicroPython and with C++ (by using MindPlus, a Scratch alike able to shows the code bloc as C++ code).
Easy to assemble and to use, the Maqueen Plus V2 can receive various "ready to use" extensions (see the Maqueen Plus Mecanics) or home made extension.
The Maqueen-Plus V2 use the Micro:bit as microcontroler. The Micro:bit does handle the various features of the robot.
This product requires a Micro:bit and 4 AA batteries to work.
About the Maqueen Plus V2
The Maqueen Plus V2 is larger that the maqueen and offer a better stability. The Maqueen Plus V2 is also more flexible and have more extension port/connector. The Maqueen Plus V2 also feature a better power management circuit, it uses a NiMH standard battery.
There are many advantages for the maqueen plus V2:
- The motor are fitted with encoder and a PID controler (not available on the standard Maqueen).
- The line-tracker is made with 6 sensors (Maqueen standard uses only 2 of them) with calibrating capability.
- 12 extension port/connector (only 4 on the Maqueen standard)
- 3 servo ports (only 2 on the Maqueen standard)
- Led RGB (7 colors availables, only red color available for the Maqueen standard)
- URM10 ultrasonic sensor (more efficient than Maqueen standard's sensor).
- 16 mechanical fixation points (only 2 on the Maqueen standard).
- Moving faster with 260 rpm motor (only 133 rpm for Maqueen standard).
- 6 lines tracker
- Many extension connectors/ports
Support for the HuskyLens vision sensor (AI capability)
- Power: 4x NiMH AA batteries
- Voltage: 5V
- Charging current: 900mA
- Charging time: 4h
- Status LEDs: 4 LEDs
- Motors: N20 motors (260 rpm)
- 2x RGB LEDs
- 9x extension port (P0 P1 P2 P8 P12 P13 P14 P15 P16)
- 3x I2C extension ports
- 3x Servo extension port
- 6x line tracker sensor
- Line tracker outputs: analog + digital
- Calibrating Sensor: Yes
- Infrared receiver
- Ultrasonic sensor: URM10
- Metal support
- 12x threaded M
- Map: 50cm x 50cm
- Maqueen Size: 107x100mm
For each order, you will receive:
- 1x Maqueen:Plus V2 plateform
Micro:bit et NiMH batteries not included.
The Maqueen Plus does have plenty of tutorials on the Net. Among the existing ressources, you may find the following links very appropriates.
- Maqueen Plus starter guide for MakeCode (DFRobot, English)
15 chapters to tame the beast.
- Maqueen Plus tutorial & HUSKYLNES modules (DFRobot, English)
Use a Huskylnes artificial intelligence with the Maqueen Plus.
- Download the Mind+ (DFRobot, English)
Scratch environment, Offline Mode available, conversion possible to C & Python code
- MU-MicroPython (DFRobot, English)
Made for Maqueen & Maqueen:Plus