LM358 Dual OpAmp, DIP
- +- 1.5V à +- 16V
- 700 kHz
- Frequency Compensated Differential
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
Double LM358 OpAmp
The operationnal amplifier (commonly named "Op Amp") are very useful analog components. OpAmp are like the Swiss Knife for analog circuit, they can be used for a wide variety of usage.
At MCHobby, we are very oriented to digital product so why adding an OpAmp to the shop?
With the LM358 the user can create a follower circuit increasing output voltage widely over the logic voltage. So, you can transform a 0 to 3.3V PWM to a 0-10V PWM (to control indistrial electronic). The OpAmp can also be used to transform a PWM to real analog output.
- Manufacturer: Texas Instrument
- Reference: LM358AP
- Amplifier type: Frequency compensated
- Output type:Differential
- Type of power: Single or Dual
- Slew Rate: 0.4v/µS
- Bandwidth: 700 KHz
- LM358 datasheet
- Amplificateur Opérationnel (Wikipedia.fr)
- Theory about OpAmp (Sonelec-musique.com, fr)
- Convert PWM to voltage (Sonelect-musique.com, fr)