5V Analog signal isolator
Electrical isolation may be required to ensure reliable operation of the sensors, sometime safe operation of the microcontroler.
Some voltage sensitive sensors like pH sensors and conductivity sensors will interfere with other sensors. They will not measure properly because the sensors are in the same container and they they are connect to the same power. It is necessary to isolate the sensor signal from sensor power to avoids such sensors interference and ensure reliable operation.
The Analog Signal Isolator is an efficient way to prevent electrical interference between sensors. The module has an onboard 5V isolation power (it can directly supply to the sensor). Thanks to the power isolation power, not need to prepare the external power (easy and practical).
The connector of wires are is designed for 3Pin analog sensor (gravity) and allows plug and play (no soldering required). The analog signal transmission ratio is 1:1 so the impact on output signal is negligible. No need to change your code either.
The analog signal isolator is a great companion to prevent interferences between multi-parameter water quality monitoring sensors.
This product is almost compatible with all analog sensors. Please note:
- The MCU terminal (non-isolation terminal) should be provided with precise voltage of 5.0 +/- 0.1V.
The higher the precision of input voltage, the higher the precision of analog output signal.
- The current needed during operation is relatively large. We recommend to use an external 5V power supply to ensure enough power and voltage precision.
- The SEN Sensor terminal output current is 170mA max.
- The GND of the MCU terminal (non-isolation terminal) and the GND of SEN terminal (isolation terminal) are isolated from each other.
Do not connect the grounds togherter.
- The isolator generates heat while working.
More information on the manufacturer product sheet.
- Operating Voltage: 5.0V
- Response Time: 4 seconds (Typ)
- Analog Error between Two Terminals: <± 20mV (Typ)
- Connector Type: PH2.0-3P
- No-load Current: 75mA
- Dimension: 42 * 32mm
- Non-isolation Terminal (MCU Terminal)
- Supply Voltage: 5.0 ± 0.1V
- Analog Output: 0 ~ 5.0V
- Isolation Terminal (SEN Terminal)
- Output Voltage: 5.0 ± 0.2V
- Analog Input: 0 ~ 5.0V
- Datasheets (Zip archive)