M5Stack: M5 Stamp C3U
- ESP32-C3U (Risc-V)
- WiFi 5 (LE)
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
M5Stamp - the Stamp size ESP32-C3U (RISC-V) development plateform
The newly M5Stamp C3U featuring ESPRESSIF ESP32-C3 RISC-V MCU, with Wi-Fi 5 (LE) connectivity, applicable for home appliances and Industrial Automation. By combining RSA-3072-based secure boot and the AES-128-XTS-based flash encryption. The compact size and powerful functions, make it applicable for multiple IoT scenarios.
The M5Stamp C3U is based on 32-bit RISC-V micro controller, and operates at a maximum clock frequency of 160 MHz. With 400 KB of internal RAM and 4 MB Flash, it can facilitate many different use cases, involving connected devices. The M5Stamp C3U provides, Furthermore, the exceptional heat resistance plastic enclosure is sustained at a higher operating temperature.
The newly updated C3U shares the same features as C3, but the difference is that M5Stamp C3U without the USB download chip and the program download method is different (The C3U uses the ESP32-C3's built-in USB Serial for program download). If you are looking for a more affordable project, you can add this to your shopping list!
This product is great for DIY, Prototyping, Industrial Automation, Smart Home, Wearable Devices, Medical Devices, Consumer Electronics
- MULTIPLE STYLE:
- Three types soldering options are available (SMT, DIP, fly wire);
- High-temperature resistant plastic enclosure, Peak temperature = 230℃;
- HIGH INTEGRATION:
- M5Stamp C3 contains 5V to 3.3V DC/DC design,
- 14 GPIO
- USB Type C port
- 1x Programmable RGB LED,
- 1x Reset button
- 1x button
- 3D antenna providing stable and reliable wireless communication.
- DEVELOPMENT PLATFORM:
- (UIFlow support coming soon)
- ESP32-C3 32bit RISC-V single-core processor, clocked at 160 MHz
- ROM: 384KB
- SRAM: 400KB
- RTC + 8KB SRAM
- FLASH: 4MB
- 2.4 GHz WiFi: supports 20 MHz and 40 MHz bandwidth, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n protocol, data rate up to 150 Mbps
- Input voltage: 5V @ 500mA
- User interface:
* 1x Programmable physical button,
* 1x reset debugging button,
* 1x programmable RGB LED (SK6812)
- USB TypeC
- Antenna Type: 2.4G 3D
- Peripherals/Resources: ADC, GPIO, SPI, UART, I2C, I2S, PWM, RMT, DMA, USB serial port, TWAI
- 14x GPIO: G0, G1, G3, G4, G5, G6, G7, G8, G9, G10, G18, G19, G21, G22
- IO spacing: 2.54mm
- Fixing screw: M2*4 countersunk head hexagon
- Weight: 3.8g
- Size: 34 * 20mm. Height: 4.6mm
- Starting with M5Stamp-CU3 (M5Stack, English)