SHT45 : humidity & temperature precision sensor - Sensirion - I2C - Qwiic / StemmaQT
Humidity & Temperature sensor
- High precision sensor
- 5V & 3V3
- Qwiic / StemmaQT conn.
- I2C addr: 0x44
- Sensirion SHT45
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
Sensirion SHT45 : High precision humidity and temperature sensor - I2C
The SHT45 from Sensirion is certainly one of the highest-accuracy Temperature/Humidity sensors you can get.
The SHT45 is the fourth generation sensor (which started with the SHT10) and still offers the best readings.
This sensor offers the following accuracy:
- +/- 1.0% relative humidity accuracy (from 25 to 75%, typical reading)
- +/- 0.1°C from 0 to 75 °C (typical accuracy).
Finally, this SHT45 have a true I2C interface which will facilitate interfacing with Microcontroler and nano-computers.
Unlike the former SHT's, this sensor is easy to interface, just add 2 data lines (SDA & SCL) and power and you are ready to go!
Adafruit did populate the breakout with voltage regulator and level shifting circuitry so the breakout can be used with 3V or 5V logic & power. You can power and communicate with it using any microcontroler or microcomputer.
The breakout is also populated with the pull-up resistor (required on the I2C bus) and a Qwiic/StemmaQt connector for quick wiring. Breakouts are available to solder pinHeader and use the SHT45 on a breadboard (or solder it onto your project). You can also use a JST-SH4 adapter cable cable if your microcontroler doesn't provides qwiic/stemmaQT connection yet.
Comes fully assembled and tested PCB breakout with a small piece of header. You'll need to solder the header onto the PCB, but it's fairly easy and takes only a few minutes even for a beginner.
- Accuracy Specification: deltaRH = +/-1.0 %RH, DeltaT = +/-0.1 °C
- Supply & Logic: 3.3V to 5V
- Avg. current: 0.4 uA (Idle current: 80 nA, excluded regulator quiescent)
- Interface: I2C (Support Fast Mode Plus), CRC checksum
- I2C default addr: 0x44
- Operating range: 0 to100 %RH, −40 to 125 °C
- Fully functional in condensing environment
- Power heater,
- National Institute of Standard and Technology Tracability (NIST-traceability)
Certifies that manufacturer is equiped and able to calibrate instrument.
- JEDEC JESD47 qualification
Stress test driven qualification of integrated circuit.
- ISO 17025 : 2017, 3-point temp. calibration
- Size: 25.5mm x 17.7mm
- height: 4.8mm
- Weight: 1.7 gr
- SHT4x datasheet (pdf)
- Tutoriel SHT45 pour Arduino, Python, CircuitPython pour le SHT45 (Adafruit, Anglais)