CO2 pro sensor - tricolor cross light / Ampel - USB
CO2 measurement / CO2 Ampel
- Tricolor cross light indicating the CO2 level
- PRO version
- Firmware: Covid Prevention
- Interface: USB
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
CO2 measurement and level indicator - Covid prevention meter
The CO2 traffic light is a simple solution to measure the CO2 level in a room. The 4pcs WS2812 LEDs show different color and pattern according to the CO2 ppm level.
More we have peoples in a more and more they exhaust CO2. More time the poeple stays in the room and more the CO2 concentration will increase. More poeple we have in the room and more the air quality will decrease with the time. By monitoring the CO2 concentration we can figure out the quality of air and the need to ventilates the room.
In pure air outdoor condition, the natural CO2 concentration is 400ppm (part per million). This is a nice way to control a CO2 sensor.
This board is preprogrammed with the "Covid Prevention" firmware measuring the concentration of CO2 every 3 seconds and updating the LEDs color & pattern.
The ambiant light is checked every hour and LEDs brightness updated accordingly (brighter the day; darker the night).
The sensor can be enclosed within an ABS box designed for this application.
Makers will also love this product; the board is fitted with an Arduino Compatible firmware that can be upgraded depending on the needs (you may also opt for the "Tiredness prevention" firmware).
- The CO2 sensor and firmware do requires 30 sec to get initialized and make precise measurement.
- This product is known as "CO2 Ampel". Ampel it the german word for Tricolor Cross Light.
This product requires an USB-C PSU to work
Covid Prevention Software
This is the default firmware installed on the board.
- Green: 0 to 799 ppm
- Yellow: 800 to 999 ppm
- Red: 1000 to 1199 ppm
- Red Flashing: 1200 to 1399 ppm
- Red Flashing+BUZZER: 1400 ppm and higher
Tiredness Prevention Software
This is the alternate firmware that can be installed onto the board.
- Green: 0 to 999 ppm
- Yellow: 1000 to 1199 ppm
- Red: 1200 to 1399 ppm
- Red flashing: 1400 to 1599 ppm
- Red flashing + BUZZER: 1600 ppm and higher
- Sensirion SCD30 - CO2 sensor
Probably the best and accurate CO2 sensor available on the market.
This sensor also reads temperature and humidity.
- Microchip SAMD21G18 - Cortex-M0 microcontroler.
Same MCU than Arduino Zero used on lot of development boards.
- 4x WS2812B / NeoPixel smart RGB LEDs
- Qwiic/StemmaQT compatible I2C connector.
Maker can expand the features and firm of the board and firmware.
- Piezo buzzer.
- USB-C connector for power supply and firmware updates.
- Size: 80x80mm, H: 25mm
- CO2 Ampel Tutorial (Watterott, English)