Component pack around the ESP8266 for the book "Python, Raspberry Pi et Flask"
This component pack is related to the French book "Python, Raspberry Pi et Flask".
- Feather ESP8266 Huzzah - certified ESP8266 module assembled on a prototyping plateforme with the Feather FormFactor (a new standard for microcontroler's embeded project).
- MCP23017 is a component used to add up to 16 inputs/outputs on a microcontroler.
- ADS1115 is used to add 3.3v analog inputs on a ESP8266.
- BME280 is a barometric pressure sensor but it can also measure the temperature and humidity. A swiss knife to measure environnemental data.
- Red LED
- 1K resistor (Brown, Black, Red)
- 10K resistor (Brown, Black, Orange)
- 22K resistor (Red, Red, Orange)
- 4.7K resistor (Yellow, Violet, Red)
- 10K linear pot to produce analog voltage.
- Magnetic Contact which works like a switch, this type of device is mostly used to detect door and shelve openning.
- Switch for breadboard.
- A tactile 6mm switch for breadboard (idenitical to thoses ones)
- PIR sensor is an infrared sensor widely used in alarm systems. It is used to detect movements near of the sensor.
- TMP36 is used to measure the temperature.
- PHOTO-RESISTOR can roughly measure the lightning situation (it is dark or luminous) but this can be enough in manu situations.
- A large breadboard to ease prototyping.
- A set of prototyping wires (similar to the linked product)
- DS18B20 kit to measure the temperature with OneWire protocol. This digital sensor is very cheap and appreciated by the maker and professionnal. This sensor is also well known under water-proof form.