This continuous motor for Hobbyist has the standard size (called '130 size') compatible with many kits, toys.
However, this motor goes further than most of these congeners sold commercially. Indeed, it works on a wider voltage range from 4.5 to 9V DC (instead of 1.5 to 4.5V).
This makes it a perfect candidate for Arduino projects with the Motor Shield or controlled via a Mini Relay Kit.
This motor is also included in a mini-kit allowing to connect it directly (or almost) on an Arduino.
Finally, in order to facilitate quick prototyping, two wires have already been soldered to the motor.
- Operating temperature: -10°C ~ +60°
- Operating Voltage: 6.0VDC
- Rated Load: 10 g*cm
- No-load Current: 70 mA max
- (No-load Speed: 9100 ±1800 rpm
- Loaded Current: 250 mA max
- Loaded Speed: 4500 ±1500 rpm
- Starting Torque: 20 g*cm
- Minimum voltage: 2.0 Volts
- Stall Current: 500mA max
- Body size: 27.5mm x 20mm x 15
- Axis: 8mm x 2mm diameter
- Weight: 17.5 grams
Stall Current: current consumed when the motor axis is blocked and the motor powered.