50ml Electric Paint
50ml of electric paint
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
Revolutionary! Create electric connexion with a electric paint can
Also named "Electric Paint", this Bare Conductive product is perfect to design, discover and create your first electric circuit. With electric paint, you can paint your circuit and sensors paper, plastic, textile, conventional electronic circuit and on almost anything. Your way to designs and create electronic project will change forever. The electric paint can also be used as conductive adhesive to create connection and assemblies. MC Hobby offer many Bare Conductive products, don't hesitate to visit their category on the shop.
This product is suited for any user level: form beginner to expert.
Electric painting can also be used with the autonomous Touch Board, the Pi Cap for Raspberry-Pi and with numerous kind of electric/electronic products like: electronic components, microcontroler, Arduino, Make-Makey and e-textile (wearable) stuff.
Curious? have a look to the Touch board or the Pi Cap and design your first touch sensor and switches.
Going over the deficiencies
Electric painting can also be viewed like an awesome product to create uncommon human-machine interface. Indeed, with electric painting can be used to create interface to workaround human physical deficiencies to offer keyboard, controllable tool and advanced computer interface to people having severe injuries or human deficiency (I hope this is the correct phrasing).
Please see this YouTube video where John Kelly can use an home-made keyboard to control digital instrument.
- Pour papier, carton, textile, plastique, plâtre, verre, etc...
- Conduit l'électricité lorsqu'il est sec.
- A peindre, dessiné ou sérigraphier (screen print)
- Sèche à l'air libre
- Non toxique et sans solvant
- Soluble à l'eau et savon
- Peut être peint par dessus (avec peinture à base d'eau)
Sample of usage
Paint a stencil with electric paint! Use a stencil with electric paint is quite easy. Create your stencil or reuse an existing one then use a small sponge or brush to draw the circuit. See the online tutorial at Bare Conductive.
Diluating Electric paint: Electric paint can be diluated but this would also change the resistor of your connexion. There is some things to keep in mind before diluate electric paint. See this tutorial to learn how to diluate the paint while maintaining its performances
How to seal Electric Paint? sensors can be protected and sealed with various spray and varnishes (see this document from Bare Conductive)
- Frequently Asked Question about Bare Conductive products (BareConductive.com, english)
Conductivity, resistance, datasheet, waterproof, lngevity, colours, etc.
- Electric Paint Tube video
- 5 things to do with your Electric Paint Tube
- Electric Paint Jar video
- 5 things to do with your Electric Paint Jar
- How to thin Electric Paint
- How to seal Electric Paint
- How to dilute Electric Paint
- How to screenprint with Electric Paint
- How to use a multimeter with Electric Paint
- How to repair a remote control with Electric Paint
- You can easily discover Bar Conductive application and example in video by following this link (YouTube)