Wattuino 5v 16Mhz - Arduino Mini Pro compatible
- 100% compatible Arduino mini Pro
- 5V Logic level
- 16 Mhz
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
An Arduino Pro Mini 5V compatible for highly integrated projects
Wattuino is a real discovery. Wattuino is 100% compatible with Arduino Pro Mini (ATMega 328), small and very light (2gr), it will find its place in reduced locations. It is small ... very small even, which makes it an interesting platform to distribute your projects or achieve custom integrations.
Rid of all that is not essential, it will easily fit anywhere and will integrate into your Arduino projects without major difficulties. We tested it out of curiosity ... but it is so good that it integrates our webshop in just 24 hours.
This board requires a TTL USB adapter or an FTDI breakout because it doesn't have a USB port.
- Atmel AVR ATmega328 microcontroller clocked at 16 MHz (Wattuino 5v) or 8 MHz (Wattuino 3.3v).
- Compatible with Arduino Pro Mini... and therefore super simple to program.
- Arduino Bootloader (optiboot) with automatic baud detection.
- LC filter on AVCC of the microcontroller (on the power supply improving the stability of the AVR power supply)
- Has an FTDI port compatible with our FTDI Friend
- Serial port, I2C bus and SPI
- 13 digital inputs/outputs
- 7 analog inputs (ADC6 and ADC7 are also available).
- Reset button
- Led connected to pin 13 (like the Arduinos)
- Impaction of 2.54mm
- 5V (or 3.3V depending on version) voltage regulator with low loss (LDO) based on TS5204
- Overcurrent protection
- 150mA Max output
- Input from 5V to 12V DC
- Dimension: 18 x 33mm
- Weight: between 2 and 3gr
A wattuino assembled and tested. A series of PinHeaders delivered but not welded.
Please note, the WATTUINO requires a USB-Serial converter (FTDI Friend) and a USB-Mini cable.
This module works like an Arduino, what you know about Arduino is directly applicable with Wattuino.