Arduino MKR WAN 1310 - M0 (SAMD21), LoRa
- 256 Kb Flash + 2 Mb extern Flash
- 32 Kb SRAM
- SAMD21 Cortex-M0 @ 48 Mhz
- Logic 3.3V
- LoRa support (uFl external antenna, NOT INCLUDED)
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
Arduino MKR-WAN-1310, the M0 arduino with LoRa connectivity
Also known as MKRWAN1310WANT, The Arduino MKR WAN 1310 board provides a practical and cost effective solution to add LoRa connectivity to projects requiring low power. This open source board can be connected to: the Arduino IoT Cloud, your own LoRa network using the Arduino LoRa PRO Gateway, existing LoRaWAN infrastructure like The Things Network, or even other boards using the direct connectivity mode.
Please: note that this product requires an external µFl Lora Compatible Antenna (antenna not included) . Using this product without antenna may degrade or destroy it.
Better and More Efficient
The MKR WAN 1310, brings in a series of improvements when compared to its predecessor, the MKR WAN 1300. While still based on the Microchip SAMD21 low power processor, the Murata CMWX1ZZABZ LoRa module, and the MKR family’s characteristic crypto chip (the ECC508), the MKR WAN 1310 includes a new battery charger, a 2MByte SPI Flash, and improved control of the board’s power consumption.
Improved Battery Power
The latest modifications have considerably improved the battery life on the MKR WAN 1310. When properly configured, the power consumption is now as low as 104µA! It is also possible to use the USB port to supply power (5V) to the board; run the board with or without batteries - the choice is yours.
Data logging and other OTA (Over The Air) functions are now possible since the inclusion of the on board 2MByte Flash. This new exciting feature will let you transfer configuration files from the infrastructure onto the board, create your own scripting commands, or simply store data locally to send it whenever the connectivity is best. Whilst the MKR WAN 1310’s crypto chip adds further security by storing credentials & certificates in the embedded secure element.
These features make it the perfect IoT node and building block for low-power wide-area IoT devices.
- Microcontroller: SAMD21 Cortex-M0+ 32bit low power ARM MCU (datasheet)
- Radio module: CMWX1ZZABZ (datasheet)
- Board Power Supply (USB/VIN): 5V
- Secure Element: ATECC508 (datasheet)
- Supported Batteries: rechargeable Li-Ion, or Li-Po, 1024 mAh minimum capacity
- Circuit Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Digital I/O Pins: 8
- PWM Pins: 13 (0 .. 8, 10, 12, 18 / A3, 19 / A4)
- UART: 1
- SPI: 1
- I2C: 1
- Analog Input Pins: 7 (ADC 8/10/12 bit)
- Analog Output Pins: 1 (DAC 10 bit)
- External Interrupts: 8 (0, 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 16 / A1, 17 / A2)
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 7 mA
- CPU Flash Memory: 256 KB (internal)
- QSPI Flash Memory: 2MByte (external)
- SRAM: 32 KB
- EEPROM: no
- Clock Speed: 32.768 kHz (RTC), 48 MHz
- LED_BUILTIN: 6
- USB: Full-Speed USB Device and embedded Host
- Antenna gain: 2dB (bundled pentaband antenna)
- Carrier frequency: 433/868/915 MHz (868 MHz for Europe)
- Working region EU/US (confirmed) other countries check your region's spectrum availability
- Dimention: 67.64 x 25 mm
- Weight: 32 gr
- Arduino MKR WAN 1310 product sheet and ressource.
- The Getting Started section contains all the information you need to configure your board, use the Arduino Software (IDE), and start tinkering with coding and electronics.
- Check the Arduino Forum for questions about the Arduino Language, or how to make your own Projects with Arduino.
Evaluation Board/Kit Important Notice
MC Hobby SPRL provides the enclosed product(s) under the following conditions:
As this is a radio oriented product, it is highly recommended to have at least a HAM radio license. The HAM license offers you the minimal knowledge about electromagnetic emission's regulations in your country. With the minimal HAM license, you also knwon the applicable law about having radio equipment and using such device.
This evaluation board/kit/module is intended for use for ENGINEERING DEVELOPMENT, DEMONSTRATION OR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY and is not considered by MC Hobby SPRL to be finished end-product fit for general consumer use. Persons handling the product must have electronics training and observe good engineering practice standards. As such the goods being provided are not intended to be complete in terms of required design-, marketing-, and/or manufacturing related protective considerations, including product safety and environmental measures typically found in the products that incorporate such semiconductor components or circuit boards. This evaluation board/kit/module does not fall within the scope of the European Union directives regarding electromagnetic compatibility, FCC, CE or UL and therefore may not meet the technical requirements of these directives or other related documents.
Creating a prototype with this evaluation board/kit/module must repect the applicable law in the country, including radio frequency regulations. Creating a product with this evaluation board/kit/module must also follows the applicable laws and regulations, the final assembly MUST BE CERTIFIED be certified accordingly to European RED directive and/or its translation in the local law.
The user assumes all responsibility and liability for proper and safe handling of the goods. Further the user indemnifies MC Hobby SPRL from all claims arising from the handling or use of the goods. Due to the open construction of the product, it's the user responsibility to take any and all appropriate precautions with regard to electrostatic discharge, conducted and radiated emissions.
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT OF THE INDEMNITY SET FORTH ABOVE NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER FOR ANY INDIRECT SPECIAL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.