Panel mount USB connector for your case
This handy USB extension cable will make it easy for you to enclose a device that has a A type (USB host) port. It is the most handy when putting a Beagle Bone, Raspberry Pi into a box.
The jack half has two mounting 'ears' with 4-40 screws installed, 30mm apart. The ears are flexible so the holes don't have to drilled very precisely. Can be used with box walls up to 0.6mm wide. The screws can be put on from the back for 'reverse' mounting if the box thickness is a problem. Entire unit is 34cm long from tip to tip (with ~26 cabling between USB connectors).
- Panel mount USB type A socket with USB type A plug at cable end
- 28 AWG data, 24 AWG power wires
- Shielded with wire braid
- 340mm long from tip to tip
- 259 mm cable length between USB connectors
- 2x 10mm 4-40 mounting screws, 30mm apart
- Weight: 27g