Transistors are commonly used to switch higher power items... like relais, solenoids, motors, etc. Not always easy to keep under control, they provides us so many help that we are still using them in many projects (the transistors were invented in 1947 inside the Bell's laboratory).
This kit contains 100 transistors, with 8 différent models, NPN and PNP (please, have a look to the product pictures for more informations).
Approximative quantity. The replacement types (between parenthesis).
- 28x BC547B (2N3904, 2SC954)
- 28x BC557B (2N3905, 2SA733)
- 12x BC337 (MPSA06, 2N4401)
- 12x BC327 (2N3906, 2N4403)
- 6x BC517 (MPSA13, 2N6426)
- 6x BC516 (MPSA65)
- 4x BD139 (2SD669A, 2N4923, MJE722)
- 4x BD140 (2SB649A, 2N4920, MJE712)