Offer a high quality, 4 channels @ 50 MHz to your desktop with the Rigol DS1054z
Rigol is known for its high quality scopes available at very low pricing (for such quality). Rigols products are not gadget oscilloscopes made for Maker (see this Deux Ex Silicium french video about gadget scope). Select a Rigol scope is making a choice for professional device without burning your wallet.
The Rigol DS1054Z is available for about 400 Eur, this may look expensive. However, I did tested 2 Maker's scope gadget that have been discarded (useless), the both already reach 50% of the Rigol DS1504Z in pricing! Outch!
Finally, the Rigol DS1054Z is a very good choice with a very attractive pricing for a 4 channel scope. With a range of 50 Mhz, this scope can cover a wide range of hobbyist and professional requirement. The skilled users and radioamateurs would prefer scope with a wider frequency range (from 200 Mhz to +2 Ghz). Nevertheless, for a first scope purchase, this Rigol DS1054z would be perfect choice.
The screen is easy very confortable in reading, usage and menu are really intuitives. It also have many trigger feature and metering tools. The USB port on the front can be used to capture screenshot to an USB stick py pressing the "printer" key. Connecting it to a computer via USB allows to transfert reading to computer (also via the USB port).
This Rigol DS1054z was used to make the various signals captures available in the "MicroPython & Pyboard" book.
Shipped with 4 probes, user manual (several langages, including english) and a 3 years manufaturer warranty.
Please note: this product can only be delivered via the post, DHL and pickup @ MCHobby.
- Display: 7", 800 x 480 pixels in 160.000 colors
- Power supply: 100 to 240 VAC, from 45 to 440 Hz
- Channels : 4 digital channels
- Bandwidth: 50 MHz
- Trigger mode: Auto, Normal, single
- USB 2.0 : host & device
- Memory: 60.000 curves. 12 Mo ram (25 Mo in option)
- Input sensitivity: 1 mV/div to 10 V/div
- LAN(LXI), AUX (USB-GPIB in option)
- Trig out & pass/fail
- Rigol-DS1000Z-v4_EN (Datasheet, Rigol)
Sampling in single mode:
- 1 Gsamples/s on 1 channel
- 500 Msamples/s on 2 channels
- 250 Msamples/s on 4 channels
- Security: EN 61010-1
- Size: 313 x 161 x 122 mm
- Weight: 3,2 kg
- When receiving your Rigol, please follow the procedure to ajust the probe compensation (see the document included with the probes).
- EEVblog #279 - How NOT to blow up your oscilloscope! (YouTube, Anglais)
MUST BE SEEN - pay attention to the circuit ground and power supply ground while measuring voltages with oscilloscope.
- You will easily finds videos on youtube about the Rigol DS1000 series (or DS1054).