Third hand vice from panavise
The best vice (mini-vise) for working on small PCBs (7.5cm and less)!
The vice jaws are made of a reinforced plastic which doesn't damage the boards and doesn't fear accidental contact with the soldering iron. Panavise is a "Made in USA" product.
- Easy control and positioning of the head with a single butterfly screw. The head can move in 3 planes: tipping 210° on the foot, rotating 360° around the axis and rotating on itself 360 °
- Precision adjustment with perfect control of the pressure of the jaws (thanks to the small pitch of the clamping screw). Ideal for delicate work.
- The striped jaws are excellent for holding small objects and are made of a temperature-resistant plastic compound.
This alloy allows a continuous heating tolerance of 177°C and intermittent overheating up to 200°C.
- Jaws are 50.8mm deep, 25.4mm wide and open 73mm
- Neoprene pads can be attached to the jaws to hold extremely delicate objects.
- Max. opening jaws : 73mm
- The jaws have grooves to hold your boards firmly.
- Reinforced alloy jaws
- Height: 173 mm
- Weight: 700gr (bien stable)
- The 109.5mm base has 3 fixing holes (6.3mm flat head screws, not included); the base is compatible with PanaVise fixing products.