Display project power consumption with ease - current, voltage, Watts, mAh, mWh display
Here is the Mini Power Meter with Voltage, Current, Watts, mAh and mWh Display. It offers lot of useful measurement to evaluate the power consumption of your project. The working voltage and current output are useful metrics to known when developping a project.
This power meter has a small LCD display that shows off voltage, watts, amps, and mAH and instantly reads the numbers out for testing devices, such as chargers, cables, and cell phones. This power monitor also offers additional fancy measurement such as ambient temperature (with NTC), calculating the cumulative Watt-hours and milliAmp-hours over a running time.
This all-in-one power measurement doesn't require any calculation or data logging on your part (with a microcontroler and your own software), the wattmeter already does the job :-)
You can have it self-power from the power source it's measuring (it has a quiescent of about 20mA and requires at least 4V - 5 recommended), or you can power separately from a JST connector.
- When testing from 5 to 150V: the instrument gets it running power supply for the measurement circuit.
- When testing from 0 to 30V: the instrument must be powered from its "system power supply" connector.
The power meter and the item listed here under. The Flora, NeoPixel strip and other item are not included.
- 1 x 2-pin JST Connector
- 1 x NTC temperature sensor
- Input/output interface: 20 A large current screw terminal
- Voltage range: 0.00 V to 150 V
- Resolution precision: 0.05 V
- Current range: 0.00A to 20.0 A
- Resolution precision: 0.05A
- Capacity range: 0 to 999.999 Ah
- Resolution precision: 0.01 Ah
- Power cumulative range: 0 to 99999.9 Wh
- Resolution precision: 0.01 Wh
- Power range: 000.00 to 2999.99 W
- Resolution precision: 0.01 W
- Impedance range: 1 to 999.9 ohm
- Resolution precision: 0.1 ohm
- Temperature range: 0 to 99 °C
- Resolution precision: 1 degree °C
- Timing maximum time: 999 H 59 M 59 S
- Resolution precision: 1S
- Small current standby alert threshold parameters: < 2W / 0.5 H
- Small voltage power supply requirements: measuring < 5V
- When voltage within range of 4 to 30V DC sensor is selfpowering
- For lower voltage measurements, please supply independent power supply interface
- Measurement rate: 0.5 times per second
- Over-voltage over-current set the alarm mode.
- Display warning interface to alert users
- Over-voltage alert set range: 1 to 300V
- Under-voltage alert set range: 0 to 149V
- Current alert set range: 0.2 to 100A
- Quiescent current: < 20 mA
- Working temp: -10 to +60 °Celsius
- Working humidity: 10 to 80 %RH
- Working pressure: 80 to 106 kPa
- Size: 48mm x 29mm x 22 mm
- Weight: 18.5gr